FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

D

Dc24

Family of 4 travelling to Barcelona on Fri 14th March. Want 4 tickets to Osasuna game on Sun 16th
Should I wait until match day for good tickets ? What is best way to get tickets 4 together or 2x2 together ?

Galning

If you want to sit together it's better to wait until you are in Barcelona, tickets won't be sold out anyway, because it's a real pain to get tickets together via the official website.

P

Porterfield1973

Ticketmaster.es

Hello

I was hoping to get some help! I sure this question has been asked before somewhere else, but I can't find for searching........ I bought ticketmaster.es tickets for the game on Saturday against Betis.

My travel arrangements have changed so only arrive in Barcelona on Friday 4th............ Where do I pick my tickets up from (the boulevard ticket office?) and can I pick them up on the Friday or even the day of the game itself (ie Saturday?). I know that the La Caixa isn't an option anymore (I think I got an email saying that but it was in Spanish, so frankly it could have been saying i'd won a million pound! :))

I have received various emails from ticketmaster.es but they are in Spanish so struggling a little.

Thanks so much for any help

Galning

I have no experience with ticketmaster but you should be able to pick up your tickets on Friday and Saturday.

RobH92

I'm going to be in Barcelona for the rearranged Athletic game in May. I expect that I'll have no problems getting tickets on the night of the game? As I understand it, midweek games are generally less popular?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

I'm going to be in Barcelona for the rearranged Athletic game in May. I expect that I'll have no problems getting tickets on the night of the game? As I understand it, midweek games are generally less popular?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

no
every year or 2 years I visit barcelona, never had problems getting tickets on match day or a day earlier. Even el clasico 2 years ago (supercopa) wasn't a problem

Barcadub

Is this game going to be on Wednesday the 7th

Will be much cheaper to go to this game rather than the Atletico one, even though the Atletico will probably be for the league. Will still be a dream come through to be in the nou camp either way against a top side aswel, should be nearly full up.

Ajking88

Makes it even more frustrating considering there will be no semi-final for Barca now.

Missing out on a match for nothing.

babnik000

Game is rescheduled back to 20th April. And now I have a problem becouse I bought tickets thinking it will be played on May 7th. Now i need to sell tickets becouse I wont be able to go to the game in April. I am pissed. I hope I at least get a refund but I dont think that's happening.
Makes it even more frustrating considering there will be no semi-final for Barca now.

Missing out on a match for nothing.

babnik000

Selling Barcelona vs. Athletic tickets (20th April)

Hi there,

I recently bought tickets for a before mentioned game between Barca and Athletic which was previously rescheduled from 20th April to May 7th and now again back to APRIL 20th. I obviously already bought plane tickets and reserved a hostel thinking it will be played in may, so now that I cant go to a match that will be played in April I have 2 tickets for sell. If anyone is intersted please contact me.

Regards.

Ajking88

I feel for you mate, it's a shambles tbh.

And you should get a refund, see my post above when the match was originally moved. Contact the club and I'm sure you will get a refund.

Barcadub

They are offering refunds.

was going to book flight and hotel and a tickets the other day.

Thank god I didn't .

Home of Barca Fans