FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Mrn1981

Hi all,

Great forum. Manchester City fan in peace. I'm after a bit of help really.

Would anybody be able to provide 2 x tickets for the Barcelona vs Manchester City game on March 12th. I'm willing to pay full price and also in exchange will provide 2 x free tickets for Manchester City vs Barcelona game on February 18th.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Matt

Andreas E

For the match at the Etihad, FC Barcelona have a total of 2,752 tickets to distribute among members and fans, each ticket costs 74 euros. As is customary, 85% of the tickets are reserved for Club members (1,870) and supporters clubs (468). The remaining 15% (414) are reserved for athletic, institutional and sponsorship commitments.
Athletic, institutional and sponsorship? More like: black market, black market & black market. :slap:

http://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Ticke...Champions-League-Round-of-16-Tickets/E-609150

What did I say? I hate this. Foking robbery. May god give these people a bad life. Give the whole 100% to REAL fans instead of 15% going out on the black market at X5 the original price!

Last edited:

Andreas E

On Wednesday at 19.00 the application process, in which 3,370 tickets had been requested, grouped in 1,398 requests, was closed.
This Thursday the draw, in the presence of a Notary, was held at FC Barcelona offices, for the 1,870 tickets that the Club has been allocated for its members, for the Champions League match against Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium (February 18 , at 20.45) . The cut-off number is 109, so from that number we will start to allocate the tickets available.

Hooray. I had 113!

F

feiffer

I have orderes 3 tickets for FCB - Valencia on saturday throw the official fcb website, but i cant print them out!!
Can I pickup the tickets in the fcb store in plaza de cataluna instead of going to Camp Nou, bringing my passport, creditcard that i use to book and confirmation ?

Ofir

hello
i am from Israel and i am Barcelona fan.
in the 18/2 i will be in England so i thought about go to the game against Manchester city
Someone here know how can i get tickets to the place of Barcelona fans?
I need 2 tickets for me and for my dad and i will be glad if someone here can help me.
thank you

Ofir

Andreas E

Well. Then you can watch it on sportsbar instead because their is no way you going to find cheaper tickets in the Barcelona section.
I am a member and I was lucky in the club draw. These tickets were priced at 74€. Only 1800 tickets to members.

If you want tickets but not in the Barcelona section, you can of course find much better prices.

C

ClausK

FC Barcelona - Athletic 19/20 th of April

Dear all,

I purchased 4 tickets onlne for this game 19/20th of April - but now FC Barlelona are playing Copa agains Real 19th of April........Anybody who knows when the match will be played instead ? 15th/16th of April or ??? Best regards, Claus

Galning

No idea. I heard the Copa might even be played on the 18th. Not sure if there was any truth in that though.

Vilda2014

Family of four looking to travel to Barcelona around mid September and would like to attend a Barcelona Football game. Just curious what the process would be for buying tickets for a game? As well when do they typically post the schedule for the upcoming season as we would like to start planning our trip. Any information that can be given would be much appreicated to help with planning our trip.
Thank you.

Barcadub

There will be no change to the league format due to the final. One of the reasons it was moved to a Wednesday. Am I right?

Ajking88

Afraid not.

I have purchased hotel/flights in advance but the game will now take place on the 6/7/8th of May.

I received an email today:

Dear Sir or Madam

Thank you for contacting us. We are afraid that the match between FC Barcelona and Athletic Bilbao in the 34th round of Spanish Liga fixtures, which was initially scheduled to be played on the weekend of April 20 is now postponed.

The reason is that by decision and order of the organiser of the competition, the Liga Nacional de Futbol Profesional (LNFP), the game has been postponed until the week of May 7 (and could be played on any of May 6, 7 or 8). The two clubs are obliged to uphold this postponement.

In case you have bought your tickets through FC Barcelona site, you can request the refund of your tickets in case you cannot attend the match or you can use your tickets for the new data. We are afraid that is not possible to change the tickets for other match

Kind regards,

FC Barcelona Supporter Services Office

I don't understand this decision. They brought the cup final forward to midweek so Barca will now have no game on the weekend.

Tembbi

I would assume Barca has complained about the crowded couple of weeks.
Cdr final on Wednesday, Athletic on Saturday, UCL semi-final on Tuesday, la liga, 2nd leg of ucl semi-final.

Apparently LNFP wants to grant Spanish clubs a better chance to succeed at semi-finals of the UCL; hence granting them a break on the weekend.

Home of Barca Fans