FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Mika94

Hi guys !
I'm really looking forward to go to the Camp Nou in the second leg of la Liga (for the first time, that would be a dream come true !), and I'm thinking about the one against Valencia (2nd of February). The problem is that they don't seem to be putting the time of the game, and I would like to buy my plane tickets pretty soon.
Do you have any idea when they fix the schedule with the exact day and hour ? Is it like one month before or 1-2 weeks...

Shorty

Thank you Galning.

Just to let everyone know, travelled to Barcelona to watch the Celtic game after being refused tickets online.... Bought tickets from the stadium and had no problem what so ever getting them, very helpful, didn't ask for passports, ID or anything. What a cracking game!

D

ddon88

Hi everyone im going over to Barcelona from Ireland in April and I was hoping to catch the Barca v Bilbao game does anyone have any info on the best way to get tickets and also somewhere cheap and cheerful to stay in the city? :p

Laurie

To ddon88: Easiest way to get tickets is probably Servicaixa/ticketmaster, you can read more about it in the first page of this topic.

I have a question myself tough:

First of all - hello good fans of Barca! I am a fellow die-hard Barca fan and I'm planning to go to see the home game against Malaga on 26th of January. Now I know the tickets are available from ticketmaster and I found them already. The only thing I can't decide is what part/height/etc to buy the tickets. There is the picture of Nou Camp with all the sectors (different colours) and when clicking on the sector, it open a new picture with the rows in different height and seat numbers. I am wondering which sector and what row/seat would be the best choice?
If somebody would try to explain to me using ticketmaster.es pictures I would really really appriciate it.

Another question would be if the stadium tours are available in Sundays and/or earlier in the matchday?

I am very excited about the trip and can't wait to go to sightseeing in Barcelona, but even more about the game.

Thanks in advance for everybody who bother to answer me.

KSJ6

How do you get the tickets if you get them from ticketmaster, do you have to pick them up or do they send them to you?

Galning

Hi everyone im going over to Barcelona from Ireland in April and I was hoping to catch the Barca v Bilbao game does anyone have any info on the best way to get tickets and also somewhere cheap and cheerful to stay in the city? :p

The official website is always the best place to buy tickets. That or ticket offices in Barcelona of course.
Best part of the city if this is your first time to Barcelona is near Plaça Catalunya :)

I have a question myself tough:

First of all - hello good fans of Barca! I am a fellow die-hard Barca fan and I'm planning to go to see the home game against Malaga on 26th of January. Now I know the tickets are available from ticketmaster and I found them already. The only thing I can't decide is what part/height/etc to buy the tickets. There is the picture of Nou Camp with all the sectors (different colours) and when clicking on the sector, it open a new picture with the rows in different height and seat numbers. I am wondering which sector and what row/seat would be the best choice?
If somebody would try to explain to me using ticketmaster.es pictures I would really really appriciate it.

Another question would be if the stadium tours are available in Sundays and/or earlier in the matchday?

Thanks in advance for everybody who bother to answer me.

There's not really a good or a bad seat. The game is always enjoyable wherever you sit and every location has a different kind of atmosphere. If this is your first time then I don't recommend the 3rd tier though. Anywhere in the first two tiers of lateral or tribuna should be good :)

Camp Nou tour, check this: http://www.fcbarcelona.com/camp-nou/camp-nou-experience/opening-times-and-prices

Laurie

Thanks, Galning.
I bought my ticket to the 2nd tier of lateral side for 120 euros ... Can't wait :p
Another question - how long before the game can people start entering the stadium and if you go earlier is it boring and just waiting or you have a chance to see your idols warming up etc?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

PaCmAn

Thanks, Galning.
I bought my ticket to the 2nd tier of lateral side for 120 euros ... Can't wait :p
Another question - how long before the game can people start entering the stadium and if you go earlier is it boring and just waiting or you have a chance to see your idols warming up etc?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Best to get into the stadium hour before kick off, gives you time to find your seat, trust me allocated seats are tricky to find, stewards aren't much help either. And yes you will get to see team warm up.

Moe