FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

neilvassallo

Hi , I am having the same problem. Trying to purchase some tickets and when i click on confirm purchase an error pops up "conversion error occured". please helppp.
i tried all day and same problem

Spanjaard5

Hey guys I'm new to the forum.

I'm trying to buy tickets for the Barcelona Vs Sevilla game on the 15/09/2013, through the Barcelona web. I keep getting an error message at the payment page when trying to order my tickets "conversation error occurred". Is the error due to the match not being confirmed yet? Or is it because I need to be a member to purchase the tickets. Any ideas to what I'm doing wrong, this is very annoying!

Hi man, i have the same problem over here. Trying to get 2 tickets for the Espanyol game on 3-4 november but it keeps saying "conversion error occurred" in a pop up after i click the confirm button. I thought the same as you, like could it be something with membership or something because it's the derby game. But the tickets info said it was only the Real Madrid match who has member preference. Think i'm gonna mail the ticketinfo with the question if they can fix it.

@BangMan Do you mean u made a ticket purchase? Cause the problem we reffer to is in the payment section..

BangMan

Hey spannjaard5, I have the same error as you, it is on the payment section. I have used different web browsers (Explorer, Firefox and Chrome), I have tried using PC and Mac to buy the tickets, getting the same error message.

Tried again today still receiving the error message at the payment page.

iAmDoonz

i had this error yesterday. i solved it by putting the website in the Catalá language on the top right. just know where you're supposed to click and where to type everything in. once i did this i didn't get the error and got my tickets.

horns2181

Just booked hotel Le Meridian. Barcelona for 5 days. Any good place that is a must eat. Also are the seats behind the goal decent.

Galning

Just booked hotel Le Meridian. Barcelona for 5 days. Any good place that is a must eat. Also are the seats behind the goal decent.

Depends which ones. Could you be more specific?
I recommend Pizza Emporio on La Rambla, I love Italian food and it's really the best I've had in Barcelona :)

Tembbi

The only 'must' is Tickets Bar. Unfortunately you have to book 60 days in advance, but I really recommend you to try it if you are a lover of food.
Notice that it is not possible to book sooner than 60 days prior to the date, and when the date preferred goes on 'sale' they are usually reserved
within 1-2 days. Even the price is moderate. We ate 16-18 courses with drinks and wines and paid 60-70e / person. http://es.bcn50.org/

But considering it's your honeymoon, I might suggest 41 degrees that operates in the same premises. 41 courses of food/drinks that are sort of
synchronised with audiovisual elements. http://www.41grados.es/index.php#/home You will never forget the experience.

The restaurants are managed by the Adria brothers. Check Ferran Adria or El Bulli from Wikipedia if you like. El Bulli has been chosen five times as
the world's best restaurant. A couple years back, Adria closed the restaurant and opened a "simple" tapas bar (Tickets Bar) with his brother.

Last edited:

Galning

Aha, I don't like sitting there but maybe that's just me. You're probably going to sit behind a giant glass screen but that's not really a problem, biggest problem I had when sitting there is that you can't see how far the ball actually is from the goal. Sometimes when they're attacking to the other side you're just thinking: "ffs shoot" but if you rewatch the footage they were 30 metres away from the goal :lol:

horns2181

Thanks for all the advice guys. Looking forward to this and just being in the stadium. Think we are going to hit up the amusement park one of the days. I want to ride that big roller coaster

D

dmh_dmh

help a newbie :) which match to go to?

morning all,

my lovely wife has promised me a birthday trip to see Barcelona play at home. Clearly, Real is out :)

I'd like a game with a large crowd, looking at the attendances last year Celta Vigo, Athletico Madrid and Getafe were all over 80,000 while the city derby with Espanyol only had 74,000 or so.

The attendances don't tally really with league positions, so which games do you chaps recommend for a once in a lifetime trip?

cheers

David

Caps

Instead of starting a new thread, I'll post here, if you don't mind dmh_dmh.

I'm also going to the Nou Camp, and it will probably be the last for a very, very long time- so I want to pick the right game.

I want to see the whole (or close to) 1st team- so a game right before a Champions League is out.
Also, I'd prefer a decent crowd- and also a game where we are likely to win (if I'm only going once I want a win! lol) but still a good footballing opponent.

What would y'all recommend? And thanks!

Home of Barca Fans