FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

4candles

Regarding the date/time of the games, the fixtures list all games as being on the Sunday, but due to TV broadcasting, they are spread out over the Saturday and Sunday, with one game also on the Monday. This is announced on a weekly basis, about 10 days in advance.

As for buying tickets, unless you're getting a very good deal with a hotel, you will be better off simply buying your tickets online yourself. The official site doesn't accept UK credit cards, but you can reliably buy them from http://www.servicaixa.com - this offers the same seats that the official site does, and at the same price. This is bank's website, and you print the tickets at one of their cashpoint machines when you arrive in Barcelona.

You say you want "tickets" - it will likely be impossible to buy two or more seats together now. The best you can do is to find them close together in the same block. However, a few days before the game the seats given back to the club by season ticket holders will go on sale, and you may have a better chance then to find adjacent seats.

Barcafan 2304

Servicaixa is best for tickets, ticketmaster.es is also a good point of call.

Type Barcelona30 into your search engine and click on there. Good range of hostels and hotels.

E

Edyta

How do you get tickets together? Reputable sites?

Hi all, newbie here.

I want to take my fiancee and her son to the Barcelona - Valencia game in February.

I have tried the official site and servicaixa and cannot find 3 seats together.

I do not mind paying extra for side by side seats from a reseller or agency, but are there any that can be trusted?

Thanks

W

woobie

Edyta, I'd hold off a bit on buying the tickets and either try the club website, servicaixa or ticketmaster.es. Buying seats together can be a bit tricky but eventually isn't a huge problem. If worse comes to worse you can buy tickets in the same area that are separated a bit and just sit together (ask folks, most generally don't mind moving a seat or two over).

Wouterinho

Tips about a Barcelona stay (football & nightlife)

I've been thinking (and dreaming) about watching a Barcelona game at the Nou Camp. I've been to Barcelona before and I really liked the city but I didn't get a chance to see Barcelona play and I barely had time to go out. This brings me to my question: does anyone have any tips about:
1. Where I might find good deals on trips to Barcelona (possibly including tickets), if tickets not included:How much does an average ticket cost? 2. Good places to go out

Thanks! & Visca el Barca:barca scarf:

Spector

At what times are the Camp Nou ticket offices open

I've bought a ticket for Barca v Malaga, but unlike other games I've gone to, I can't print it out at home, and I didn't buy it from the caixa website, so I can't use their vending machines either. Therefore I need to go to the stadium, but what are the opening hours? Are they open on a Sunday?

Spector

Ta for that, I finally came across it yesterday, should have seen it earlier. I was wondering if anyone could tell me why it is that I can't print the ticket out at home? I bought it from the barcelona website, yet when I try to print, it says "* For matches without check, the option of printing at home your tickets is not available *". What does it mean by 'check'?

moreino

I bought it from the barcelona website, yet when I try to print, it says "* For matches without check, the option of printing at home your tickets is not available *". What does it mean by 'check'?

I think check means the checkbox at the start of the row. If there is no checkbox, you cannot check it to print. I don't know why it's unavailable for some matches.

4candles

fcbarcelona.com/ticketmaster/servicaixa merged?

Hi,

I've just noticed that if you try to buy Barça tickets from the fcbarcelona.com website, you are taken to ticketmaster's website. Similarly, servicaixa.com no longer exists and trying to access their website redirects you to ticketmaster...

A quick google shows that Ticketmaster bought Servicaixa's ticketing operation a couple of months ago:

http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/indu...-acquires-servicaixa-spain-s-1005022552.story

So there now appears to be only one official online source for Barça tickets - ticketmaster.es However, this website looks very similar to the old ServiCaixa site, which I am happy about as I had always found that the easiest of the three to use.

I can only hope this is a good thing - that the new combined website is able to cope with the demand at 10am on days tickets go on sale....

AzaR

Spanish Super Cup - 24th of August - From UK

I have seen that the tickets for Spanish Super cup are on general sale for as little as 78 euro so I'm currently in process of sorting everything out to go to the game. I am gonna sort out renewing my passport tomorrow (expires on 7th of august) then I need to sort out flight tickets and order the actual tickets for the game(not ordered them yet as wanna make sure everything is in order with passport and flight tickets.) Anyway i have a few questions as follows ;

How long do you reckon tickets will be available to buy for the game?
Once ive paid on Barcelona site how would i get tickets? would they be sent through post or would i have to collect them from the Nou Camp (and when)?

What time is the game GMT?

Am really excited at the prospect of going to see this game but am expecting something to prevent me from going :(

Thanks in advance for any replies :)

Edit - Is apparently 23rd of August:)

Last edited:

moreino

How long do you reckon tickets will be available to buy for the game?
Once ive paid on Barcelona site how would i get tickets? would they be sent through post or would i have to collect them from the Nou Camp (and when)?

What time is the game GMT?

I'm not sure how long tickets will be available as I didn't follow sale figures. You may check it regularly at ticketmaster.es.
You have to collect the tickets in person, from the moment you bought them till the start of the match (and probably even after that). You have to show your card used to buy the tickets (and probably your passport/ID) at a ticket office: http://www.fcbarcelona.com/info-tickets/football-purchasing-tickets You may try if it is available for print at home at the official site (Tickets section, Tickets pending printing link) but I heard it rarely works for some reason.
The match will be on 23rd of August, 22:30 CET (GMT+2, local time), so it is 20:30 GMT, see here: http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/match-archive/2012-2013/spanish-supercup/final/fc-barcelona_real-madrid

AzaR

I'm not sure how long tickets will be available as I didn't follow sale figures. You may check it regularly at ticketmaster.es.
You have to collect the tickets in person, from the moment you bought them till the start of the match (and probably even after that). You have to show your card used to buy the tickets (and probably your passport/ID) at a ticket office: http://www.fcbarcelona.com/info-tickets/football-purchasing-tickets You may try if it is available for print at home at the official site (Tickets section, Tickets pending printing link) but I heard it rarely works for some reason.
The match will be on 23rd of August, 22:30 CET (GMT+2, local time), so it is 20:30 GMT, see here: http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/match-archive/2012-2013/spanish-supercup/final/fc-barcelona_real-madrid

Cheers for the information really appreciate it, looking likely i may not be able to go though due to passport complications :(

Home of Barca Fans