FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Tembbi

As Galning said, practically impossible unless you purchase the tickets from a 3rd party website. Prices per ticket probably start from $350-400.

Tembbi

It's Spain, you never know when tickets will go on sale. :) I suggest you follow Barcelona website. They will announce in "good" time when the tickets will go on sale. You might not get two tickets seated together from the website, but be sure to try that right when the tickets go on sale! However, if you just show up to the stadium and buy two tickets on the match day you're pretty much guaranteed to get two tickets seated together. Alternatively you may want to purchase tickets in the same section and then simply find two free seats in that section after the game has started (there always are).

horns2181

Thanks for the responses. Do you think I should try a 3rd party online or show up around the stadium with about 1000 euro and try and get two while there.

ultraje

1st BARCA game

Hi all im coming to spain in August with my wife and 2 boys form Australia and planing on going to the spanish cup final how difficult will it be to purchase tickets?

Can i purchase tickets now from the official website or can you buy tickets from the stadium on match day? Thanx

AzaR

UK flying to Spain

Being from the UK my issue with being able to come and see games are the price of flights and transport from airport to the city.

With so many people on this site I'm assuming some people from the UK are aware of places to get the best priced flights or package deals (flights and game tickets) and best methods of travel from airport to city and back on return.

Hotels wouldn't be an issue as I wouldn't plan on staying longer than the day of the game, even then If return was following day I wouldn't bother with accommodation.

Such a shame I don't live in the city as prices for game tickets are so good.

Any help would be appreciated :)

JonM

Check out Ryanair from London-Luton or London-Stanstead. They fly to Barcelona, Girona or Reus. In the last two cases, you can take the train or the bus to Barcelona. They fly from other UK cities as well and it can be cheaper.

JonM

Ryanair's flights don't appear in the results of these search engines and 99% of the time, they have the cheapest prices. You have to book it directly from their website.

Ajking88

Buying tickets - when do the rest of the games go on sale?

Hello,

I am looking to buy tickets for one of the games during the season.

I remember last year that only the first game is on sale to start with and then they release all of the rest on a specific time and date.

Is this the same case this year and does anyone know the date? I usually buy on ticketmaster so want to buy as soon as released to get good seats.

Thanks

belletti

I am from Scotland and i am going to my second consecutive supercup game in August.

Last year i went for 3 days, i flew with Ryanair and bought the ticket from the Barcelona official website separate.

This year i am going for 2 nights/3days, flying with jet2 and again bought my ticket from Barcelona's official site.

Ryanair seems to be the cheapest, if you book far in advance you will get cheap flights.

Taxi from airport to Camp Nou is roughly 20 euro

4candles

In 2011, tickets went on sale on 1st September. In 2012, it was the 26th July. So who knows what will happen this year - the end of July seems likely again though.

4candles

You can just buy them on the official website, and may even have the option to print them at home. Otherwise, you can collect them from the ticket offices at the stadium (you'll need to show the credit card used for the purchase).

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/calendar

(find the game, then click on "Start purchasing")

You shouldn't have trouble buying tickets on matchday - I doubt the game will be sold out. The only problem may be that you won't then be able to get 4 together, or in the part of the stadium you want. So my advice would be to buy online now - I've just checked the site now, and there are plenty of tickets left, including large blocks of seats together.

Home of Barca Fans