FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

JamDav1982

Doe anyone on here know of any dates for this,i have seen the 27th/28th of augist ona ll the unofficial ticket websites that also tbc beside them?

as me and a few of my pals are planing on coming over for the camp nou leg of the super cup ,for my 30th birthday which will be my first trip to see barcelona at home? (was at celtic park back in november to see my first barca game in the home end :) )

Many Thanks in advance

It will be one of those days but last year they didnt confirm exactly until about a week before.

Barcafan 2304

Its already well announced that the first leg is the 21st in Madrid and 28th in barcelona. Exact kick off times will come later

ollie44

Opening game tickets

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody knew what the demand will be like for the first home game of the season? Assuming it isn't Madrid or something, do you think there'd be some available?

Thanks

Tomchin

Guys, don't forget that the Gamper-tickets are on sale for everyone on our official website since half an hour ago. Just bought 2 tickets in the General for 40 euro combined.

If you want to get tickets a cheap price (and want 2 or more seats next to eachother), make sure to book your tickets quick!

Jelboo

Do the game dates change often?

Hi guys!

I'm seriously considering attending a home game in September. However, since the flight and the hotel will cost me a very large amount of money, I have to be absolutely sure that if I buy tickets on the official website, the date *will not* change. If it does it will be disastrous.

Does it happen often that games get moved? When will the tickets go on sale, and more importantly how quickly do they sell?

Galning

Games get moved, yes. Especially in September since I assume the CL will have started then. It's possible for your game to be moved from Friday to Saturday or Sunday or from Saturday to Sunday.
I don't know when the tickets will go on sale, probably in the next 2-3 weeks. They won't sell quickly at all, especially not if you decide to pick a random game against let's say Sociedad.

iAmDoonz

Barca vs Sevilla match tickets HELP!

Hi, i'm new to this forum so i basically know nothing haha.
I'm from Ireland and have never been to a Barcelona match before but i'm hoping to go to the Sevilla game which is expected to be played either the 14th or 15th of September at the Nou Camp.
I'll be in Salou on a weeks holiday during this time but i'll need to book somewhere to stay in Barcelona for the match if we can get tickets.
It will be the 4th league game of the season and Barca's 2nd game of the season at home.
Would i have any chance in getting 2 match tickets seated together for this game? Also, when do tickets normally go on sale?
I don't have any preference on where we are seated just as long as the seats are together.
I'd appreciate any help i can get on this. Thanks.

Last edited:

horns2181

Honeymoon during Barcelona Vs Madrid Oct 27

I am traveling from Florida to Spain for honeymoon. How much do you think I will need to try and get two tickets to this game

Galning

Normally you won't have any problems to find two seats together. Not sure yet when tickets will go on sale though :)

(Welcome to the forum btw!)

Galning

If you are not a soci it will be hard, unless you are willing to spend a lot of money (unofficial sellers).

Home of Barca Fans