FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Andrew M

Sorry i didnt explain, i really want 2 seats together.

I'll keep checking. If attendance wont be full could i just visit the stadium on match day to try and get them?

I have looked a few times on the official website and there have been seats together. Just keep checking and you could have had them by now, dude.

adclark85

Got some! Tried a few times on Ticketmaster Spain which all failed for some reason.

Managed to get 2 through the official website though! Very excited!!!

barca_316

hello i just wanted to find out if anyone from the uk will be travelling to the valladolid game? if i can get tickets i'm thinking of going, on my own if i have to lol

dododo77

Urgent please...I printed off my ticket for barca-malaga . But I dont have my credit card with me via which i purchased the ticket. Do the stuff ask for the credit card just as the supporters who have pdf ticket are getting the ground??

barca cumbrian

Joan Gamper tournament

I'd like to visit for the Joan Gamper match, how soon do the club release the date?
I know it will be late in August, the sooner i know the actual date the sooner i can book my flights.
Thanks For any help.

sinnet

I plan to go to the Super Cup, but I dont know when the game will be played. Has anybody any idea when we'll know the date for the game at Camp nou?
Thanks.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Via @barcastuff: Pending official confirmation, the Spanish Super Cup against Atletico will be played on August 24/25 (away) & August 28/29 (home).

barca cumbrian

2nd of august seems early? I'll be gutted as i'm on holiday then... I wonder then when does the league start? I might be able to make a league fixture instead.

king of kings

Spanish Super Cup 2013/2014

Doe anyone on here know of any dates for this,i have seen the 27th/28th of augist ona ll the unofficial ticket websites that also tbc beside them?

as me and a few of my pals are planing on coming over for the camp nou leg of the super cup ,for my 30th birthday which will be my first trip to see barcelona at home? (was at celtic park back in november to see my first barca game in the home end :) )

Many Thanks in advance

Home of Barca Fans