FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Andrew M

Don't think so.

Which section are you in? I got tickets for 343

First Barca
Game for me, and after reading all the info on this site I have decided to get the tickets when I get there on sat morning, just starting to worry a bit now because I don't want to get there and not get them

You shouldn't have any trouble, man. I hope you do get to the the trophy!

Number7

Espanyol v Barcelona Tickets

Hi All.

Can you help? How can I get tickets for this match on 26 May?

Thanks in advance!

adclark85

Hi Guys,

I posted earlier in the thread. I'm over from the UK from the Vallodolid game. I've held off trying to get tickets until now as i was advised that a lot more should come available nearer the time. I'm searching using Ticketmaster Spain without much luck yet! Is this my best way of searching?

When do you think there will be more tickets available?

Keeping everything crossed!!!

Andrew M

Hi Guys,

I posted earlier in the thread. I'm over from the UK from the Vallodolid game. I've held off trying to get tickets until now as i was advised that a lot more should come available nearer the time. I'm searching using Ticketmaster Spain without much luck yet! Is this my best way of searching?

When do you think there will be more tickets available?

Keeping everything crossed!!!

How many tickets are you after?

You can also try on the official website. More tickets should be freed up a few days before the match. You should be able to get tickets.

Galning

There never are.. now matter how long you wait it's pretty hard to find seats together through the website.

Andrew M

Sometimes, I find, you can get lucky.

It's hard to judge the attendance for this game. If we are celebrating the title then I expect more than the 70, 000 - 75, 000 that we would normally expect for Valladolid.

adclark85

Sorry i didnt explain, i really want 2 seats together.

I'll keep checking. If attendance wont be full could i just visit the stadium on match day to try and get them?

Andrew M

With the seient lliure system season ticket holders who can't attend can free up their seats, and these seats mostly become available a few days before the match. So definitely keep checking the website. I would expect for there to be some together

You should be able to get tickets on the day too at the ticket office, but no guarantee of them being next to each other.

Home of Barca Fans