FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

moreino

Does anyone now if a second batch is going on sale ?

I'm not sure about this, but it seems to me that new tickets could appear any time as season ticket holders releasing their seats. Now there is not any free seats but the sale is not closed.
Sale strategy to El Clasico for example is different because sale period is closed once the normal seats are sold, and then there would be another sale period when all the accumulated freed up seats are sold.
Now, normal seats are sold but sale is not closed and this means to me that a ticket could appear any time.

Catalan Fan

A little curious. I'm going to the Levante match on saturday, flying from the UK and while I have been on the tour and such this is my first game.
The thing is, due to it being on a saturday it wont be possible to pick up the tickets from the main gate. Do any of you have a sort of map-thing of the stadium so I can find the North Goal (Access 5) or South Goal (Access 18) ticket offices to pick up my tickets.

Hopefully so,

thanks!

Check out the Levante thread, I've put a link on there which shows where the various ticket offices are.

Breninal1978

Apologies for late reply. Bought through public sales. As you'd expect, not too difficult to get tickets after yesterdays result. I have booked flights but not suRE I'm going to travel over :-(

Will7162

I am at the betis game on sun, anybody think there will be an issue getting tickets considering it may be the game where the trophy is presented, or the league won?

Home of Barca Fans