FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

tomwhiteley

I don't know if this is the right place for this post, I guess if not someone will move it. I came to the PSG game and wanted to share some things with you all, some of which I hope helps other people.

We travelled from England for this game and purchased our tickets online, through the official barcelona website Saturday PM (assuming they became available through sient lieure system) We got two seats together 91 euros each, in the general section, block 534, 2nd row from back. Great seats despite height, perfect view, no problems with seats. Collected tickets from ticket office the day before as to avoid match day chaos. It is vital if you are collecting tickets rather than printing at home, you have the card you purchased with, and ID, passport or driving licence.

Now on my ticket, it said these tickets are for Barcelona fans only. I turned up with my wife to the game, and joined the queue to get into the stadium. in the same queue were a few PSG fans, in shirts/scarves etc. They were allowed in. I thought nothing else of it. When reaching my seat, it became clear there were more than a 'few' PSG fans in this section. They were clear to see, with shirts, flags etc on show. They chanted and cheered etc throughout the whole game. the row behind us, and the row infront of us were PSG fans, chanting etc. My wife understands French, and some of the chanting was very strong and offensive. the whole atmosphere around us was very un-nerving. I had a Barcelona shirt on in a Barcelona section of the ground, and felt nervous about cheering for Barcelona. Effectively, I felt like I was in the away fans section. When PSG scored, it became clear it was not just a few PSG fans, but more like hundreds who were in the general section

It is obvious they got their tickets through the same process I did. I am shocked the club did not check details online as tickets were bought, and declined any french, or more specifically Paris addresses form purchasing tickets. I am also surprised that they were not denied access to the stadium by stewards. if I was doing a simliar thing and worn a PSG shirt, I would have expected to be denied access. I don't imagine this to be a regular problem due, but this spoilt our enjoyment of the game, especially when my wife turned to me and said that she didn't feel safe and comfortable. At one point during the first half it looked like trouble was flaring up further along from us. The stewards actually warned some Barca fans, and did nothing about the PSG fans.

It is worth noting that we had a great time in Barcelona, the city is fab, weather great. Stadium superb, view of pitch was great, enjoyed the match despite of the above. Please don't be put off by this post, I expecty this happens very rarely as I would expect the away allocation is usually enough. I came to a game a few years ago v Valencia and had no problems whatsoever

Breninal1978

I went to both QF and SF of the Champs League last year, plus both recent copa SF against RM and didn't have a problem getting a ticket at face value. Keep an eye on the official website to see when they go on sale. Also season ticket holders who can't attend the match free up their seats too, so more tickets become available leading up to the game. You just have to keep an eye out :)

Breninal1978

Hi guys i am fan of Barcelona from my 8 years and now Barcelona play near my city in Munich i want to go see that guys.How to buy card for that match and were i wanna be in sector with Barca fans and i want to pay a real price for that tickets.Thank to all of you for anwser.

I'd imagine it would be very difficult to get a ticket for this game in the Barcelona end.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Public sale on Tuesday is my best bet.

I went to both QF and SF of the Champs League last year, plus both recent copa SF against RM and didn't have a problem getting a ticket at face value. Keep an eye on the official website to see when they go on sale. Also season ticket holders who can't attend the match free up their seats too, so more tickets become available leading up to the game. You just have to keep an eye out :)

Ah, good to hear. Will try my luck early on tuesday then (sale is starting on 10 am) :)

We travelled from England for this game and purchased our tickets online, through the official barcelona website Saturday PM (assuming they became available through sient lieure system) ...
I assume you arent a socio and also bought tickets from the public sales?

MacBoss

FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona - 1. UCL Semifinal - 23.4.2013

Hi everyone,

I am planning to travel to Munich to visit the first semifinal next week!
I would like to get a ticket in the barca fan sector, but all the travel agencies here in Austria buy their tickets at Bayern and cant get these tickets...
Do you guys have any idea where I can buy these tickets?

Thank you in advance!!

loozy

My friend has been rejected for every CL-game at Munich this season... Not crossing our fingers but the hope never dies... Really want to go to the match, even if I have to be among Bayern-fans in order to do so... I'll just wear my jersey underneath my jacket ;)

H

halbarad

A little curious. I'm going to the Levante match on saturday, flying from the UK and while I have been on the tour and such this is my first game.
The thing is, due to it being on a saturday it wont be possible to pick up the tickets from the main gate. Do any of you have a sort of map-thing of the stadium so I can find the North Goal (Access 5) or South Goal (Access 18) ticket offices to pick up my tickets.

Hopefully so,

thanks!

Galning

b4uigx.png

Ignore the arrow, it's another ticket office.

BarcaBrin

Was able to choose seats this morning on ticketmaster.es then site crashed. It is now saying sold out. Does anyone now if a second batch is going on sale ? Have been lucky enough to get tickets for previous semi via La Caixa days before the game, but do not want to risk it last minute. Panicking now !!!!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans