FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Tomchin

Lucky you :) But are you sure that you'll be able to find a ticket? I'm curious when they'll open the ticketing-requests to the general public (non-socis), probably in the next few days I suppose.

staggers

sorry to bump in spencey but i got few queerys for same game maybe catalan fan could help me, 1st i have to pick up my tickets i am in Goal North 2nd S 94 242 and just want to pick up ticket near my seat can you tell me nearest ticket point and what gate to enter to get to this part of the stadium and how early before kick off can i get ticket and get into stadium i am coming from edinburgh with my two young boys and want then to experience the build up ,any help would be appreciated also sorry if i have interupted spencey,no sure if it was worth starting another thread hope you dont mind

PaCmAn

sorry to bump in spencey but i got few queerys for same game maybe catalan fan could help me, 1st i have to pick up my tickets i am in Goal North 2nd S 94 242 and just want to pick up ticket near my seat can you tell me nearest ticket point and what gate to enter to get to this part of the stadium and how early before kick off can i get ticket and get into stadium i am coming from edinburgh with my two young boys and want then to experience the build up ,any help would be appreciated also sorry if i have interupted spencey,no sure if it was worth starting another thread hope you dont mind

Best option is to collect tickets day before the game, that way you can purchase tickets for the museum, which is worth it, you can enter by gate 4,9 and 14 and there is a ticket booth just in front of the Barca gift shop. Also bring ID like a passport and the credit/Debit card you used to purchase the tickets, print out of purchase won't be enough Try to get to the game like an hour before kickoff, to give you time to find your seats, beware that seats are very tricky to find and the guides there are useless. When you arrive you will see individual lines outside the stadium to each section, sections are labeled alongside the outside entrances to the stadium.

Non match day opening hours:
From November to March
FC Barcelona Tickets Office access gate 9:
● Monday to Saturday: from 10.00 to 18.30
● Sundays: from 10.00 to 14.15
In additition, on the day before match day:
FC Barcelona Tickets Office access gate 14:
● From 9.30 to 19.00

Football match day:
FC Barcelona Tickets Office access gate 9:
● From 10.00 untill kick off
FC Barcelona Tickets Office access gate 14:
● From 9.30 untill 3h before kick off
FC Barcelona Tickets Office NORTH GOAL access gate 4:
● From 11am untill kick off
FC Barcelona Tickets Office SOUTH GOAL access gate 16:
● From 3 hours before kick off

Laudrup

Anybody got an idea how to get tickets for the 1st leg? Preferably in the Barça section :D

It might not be impossible even if you are not a soci. However, you probably have to be quick and lucky if you can get one ticket from the official website.

Luckily, I know a soci myself and will be getting good seats. :)

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Anyone knows the best chance to get tickets for the 2nd leg vs Munich in Barcelona when you are not a member?

Hope for the public sales on tuesday? Or is there another way or place with better chances?

Thx in advance for any advice :)

staggers

Hi spencey7 not sure i my pm sent, so just posting here to answer , i purchased my tickets at http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/calendar but unfortunatly wont let me print them off so i need to collect at ticket office at the ground with proof passport and card i bought them with wrote a few emails before purchasing to make sure everything was ok and you know you are not getting ripped of like ticketmaster and thomas cook, plan to do the lot there for 5 days,to say i would be devastated if messi is not paying is an understaement haha see what happens tommorrow they cant rest him till the semi surely got to keep him match fit any probs with that site give me a shout cheers and enjoy the game andy

Home of Barca Fans