FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Galning

That could be the reason but I honestly have no idea. It's so unclear :p I've never met someone who actually knows when you can print the tickets at home.

fcbioan

tickets (print at home or collect from Club grounds)

Hi,
I've purchased 2 tickets for the match against betis at Camp Nou from the fcbarelona official web site. The confirmation email gives me 2 options for the tickets. Print at home or collect them from Club grounds. Because this is my first time at Camp Nou I want to have official tickets of the match (as a souvenir), not just A4 paper from my printer. So, which is my best choice. Print at home, collect from Club ground or it does't matter, because i get the official tickets anyway at the Camp Nou entrance.

P.S. is it possible to print our names at the tickets and how? (i don't find any relative option at fcbarcelona web site)

moreino

That could be the reason but I honestly have no idea. It's so unclear :p I've never met someone who actually knows when you can print the tickets at home.

I remember having read somewhere on the official site that Champions League tickets cannot be printed at home due UEFA security reasons...

Edit: I found the relevant section in the FAQ, it still does not make it clear whether it is possible to print tickets at home to UCL games ("In the UCL and for security reasons, it is possible that the P&H option is not active.").

Last edited:

Galning

Hi,
I've purchased 2 tickets for the match against betis at Camp Nou from the fcbarelona official web site. The confirmation email gives me 2 options for the tickets. Print at home or collect them from Club grounds. Because this is my first time at Camp Nou I want to have official tickets of the match (as a souvenir), not just A4 paper from my printer. So, which is my best choice. Print at home, collect from Club ground or it does't matter, because i get the official tickets anyway at the Camp Nou entrance.

P.S. is it possible to print our names at the tickets and how? (i don't find any relative option at fcbarcelona web site)

If you want the real tickets as a souvenir you'll have to collect them at Camp Nou before the game because they don't give you the "real" tickets if you use the A4 print out.

I remember having read somewhere on the official site that Champions League tickets cannot be printed at home due UEFA security reasons...

Edit: I found the relevant section in the FAQ, it still does not make it clear whether it is possible to print tickets at home to UCL games ("In the UCL and for security reasons, it is possible that the P&H option is not active.").

I'm sure it's possible because I've printed them out for CL games before. But it doesn't really matter now does it, although it is easier to print them at home.

I

Indian Barca

Got a ticket for PSG match Sector 246 goal end.....has anyone been sat around here before?
And does anyone know if they will be holding the decorative paper around camp nou prior match like against milan?

Im taking my son aged 7 - a real Barca fan - ....got an email back fom barcelona fc that he will get in free as long as accompanied by a full paying adult!

This going to be our first REAL Barca experience....Flying all the way from Delhi India for this...

.ANY TIPS FOM ANYONE?

Tomchin

Got a ticket for PSG match Sector 246 goal end.....has anyone been sat around here before?
Dunno, but on the official website on the ticketing-part, you can find a picture of your seat no doubt?

And does anyone know if they will be holding the decorative paper around camp nou prior match like against milan?
As far as I know the club haven't announced yet that they would do a Mosaique (where they put +- 90.000 yellow/red/blue papers on the seats, and then ask the public to hold that paper prior to the game). Maybe they consider this game an "easy" one, and not necessary to do a Mosaique, not sure.

Im taking my son aged 7 - a real Barca fan - ....got an email back fom barcelona fc that he will get in free as long as accompanied by a full paying adult!
I always heard that you can take your kid as long as you can take him on your lap (so that he doesn't need an extra seat). Don't know if there're age-restrictions though.

This going to be our first REAL Barca experience....Flying all the way from Delhi India for this...
Great stuff, how many hours do you have to spend on the plane from India to Barcelona?

.ANY TIPS FOM ANYONE?
Pay attention to pickpockets! :) That's a really a plague in Barcelona; don't take any valuables with you (or wear a special belt hidden below your t-shirt), don't give pickpockets a chance!

I

Indian Barca

Hi...just got into Barcelona....took us 12 hours including transit in london....looks like a lovely city you guys have here....
Thanks for the tips and will beware o the pickpockets....
I hope they do a mosaique....
We going to enjoy this and hope we win against PSG.
Shame Messi will not play...

Tomchin

Hi...just got into Barcelona....took us 12 hours including transit in london....looks like a lovely city you guys have here....
Thanks for the tips and will beware o the pickpockets....
I hope they do a mosaique....
We going to enjoy this and hope we win against PSG.
Shame Messi will not play...
He's in the match-squad, so there's a high chance that he'll be at least on the bench. If things don't go as good as expected, there's a high chance he'll play the last 30 min imho.

I

Indian Barca

Glad to hear hes in the squad. Hope we get to see Messi come on....thats not to say we dont want things to go well for us.
Go to be careful of Ibra....

Tomchin

Glad to hear hes in the squad. Hope we get to see Messi come on....thats not to say we dont want things to go well for us.
Go to be careful of Ibra....
Which hotel are you staying? How many days will you be staying in Barcelona? Let me know if you need a list of things to visit.

LMessi85

Thanks! Just noticed no online booking anymore, so that sucks. 46 euro is peanuts compared to a lot of other matches throughout the season. Would have loved to go, but guess it's not for me this year... :(

Oh man that s*cks. It's probably sold out? I phoned them when i booked tickets because they had to confirm the bookings. They said the tickets became available after sales to season ticket holders. I guess the stadium will be filled completely. Too bad for you! :( Yeah 46 euro isn't much for a game like that (and good view aswell).

barca88

Hi guys i am fan of Barcelona from my 8 years and now Barcelona play near my city in Munich i want to go see that guys.How to buy card for that match and were i wanna be in sector with Barca fans and i want to pay a real price for that tickets.Thank to all of you for anwser.

Home of Barca Fans