FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
hey Au7hier, I went to Barcelona in May to watch the CL Semi and the Derbi. got my tix through www.spainticketbureau.com. for the CL Semi I got tix in the upper level, but for the Derbi I got tix on the 2nd level. the earlier you book the better chance you have of getting great tix.

one place that Woobs didn't mention is the Castell de Montjuic ... really amazing fort, great view, great for pictures.

enjoy!!

Barcafan 2304

Man, that site is expensive. Wish the club would shed light on when tickets for matches go on sale through their website and servicaixa etc

Au7hier

Thanks for the site IrvDizzle. Which seats would be the best? Using this as a GUIDELINE http://www.spainticketbureau.com/en...iga/FC-Barcelona--Villarreal/9144/Evento.aspx , I am looking at either the Category 2 or Category 1 Uncovered tickets. Should I consider the Category 3 as their quite a bit cheaper? I contacted the site and they mentioned that the tickets for the game I'm looking to go to, will be cheaper. This is just an example but I want to make sure that I'm getting decent tickets and not spending more to only get a tiny bit better seating.

Barcafan 2304

I dont know about that site mate. Im sure its fine in terms of its service etc but the prices seem really steep and you can get a ticket through the official channels considerably cheaper. Depends if you want to wait for the official sale i suppose

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Thanks for the site IrvDizzle. Which seats would be the best? Using this as a GUIDELINE http://www.spainticketbureau.com/en...iga/FC-Barcelona--Villarreal/9144/Evento.aspx , I am looking at either the Category 2 or Category 1 Uncovered tickets. Should I consider the Category 3 as their quite a bit cheaper? I contacted the site and they mentioned that the tickets for the game I'm looking to go to, will be cheaper. This is just an example but I want to make sure that I'm getting decent tickets and not spending more to only get a tiny bit better seating.

I was forced to use that site, cuz there was no tickets for either match I wanted to go to on the official site. but try to get tickets from official channels first, and then try Spain Ticket Bureau. I recommend Cat 1 or 2.

Barcafan 2304

Just to clarify, i'm not saying there is anything dodgy about that site, i am sure its all secure and above board. Just saying its expensive

Au7hier

Ok. I will most likely stay with the Official channels. I was reading on different sites and a lot of them are saying that the tickets for these games aren't released to the public until approx. 10-14 days before the game. Is this true? I was hoping to have them LONG before that. Also, are there any benefits to sitting on the lateral as oppose to the goal line? Just wondering if its worth the extra.

Barcafan 2304

Ok. I will most likely stay with the Official channels. I was reading on different sites and a lot of them are saying that the tickets for these games aren't released to the public until approx. 10-14 days before the game. Is this true? I was hoping to have them LONG before that. Also, are there any benefits to sitting on the lateral as oppose to the goal line? Just wondering if its worth the extra.

All i can say is that im sure ticket info for league games will come withing the next 2 week. They are not exactly forthcoming about this info so all anyone can do is just check daily. I would recommend going for the lateral, better all round view

Au7hier

Does anyone know why they do that? With all North American sports, there is a date stated when they are released and its usually months before any games start.

Au7hier

I just got an an email from the spain ticket people and they have given me a list of the rates. It looks like the tickets that I want for that particular match are 110 Euro each and to have peace if mind knowing that I have secured the tickets seems to be worth it to me.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab

Au7hier

Order the tickets today. Paid 115£/ticket for lateral seats between level 1 & 3. Im content because I know ill be going to the game now and will be able to experience something i've wanted to do for many years. Thanks all for your help. Please keep this thread open as I will have questions about various things in Barcelona. :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab

F

Flooders505

Where to buy tickets, where to book hotels... etc

Hi, i'm new to the forum and I wanted to ask some people advice on how to go about getting to a Barca match. I'm planning on going to the Racing game in October. Where should I buy tickets? The official site or should I get them as a package with a hotel. Also how often do they change the games before kick off? I saw on a website that La Liga can change the date and time of the match 8 days before the actual game.
Cheers x

Home of Barca Fans