FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

tomwhiteley

hi all,
Flying to Barcelona monday afternoon, after tickets for PSG game. Any members selling? Will ticket office have returned tickets?
Thanks in advance

I

Indian Barca

Don't think much chance of psg tickets.... Over to the experts... What chance is there of tickets being handed back if one were to turn up on the day?

I

Indian Barca

Anyone know the procedure buying tickets from ticketmaster.es? And how does one collect tickets near camp nou stadium?

MYU10

I'm in Barcelona.
Was in the same boat as u!
La Caixa ATMs all over the city are selling them at cost price. If u don't see enough free seats at first, try another ATM after half an hr and you'll see that some more seats have popped up!
Good luck! ;)

MYU10

I'm in Barcelona.
La Caixa ATMs all over the city are selling them at cost price. If u don't see enough free seats at first, try another ATM after half an hr and you'll see that some more seats have popped up!
Good luck! ;)

Laudrup

I'm in Barcelona.
Good luck! ;)

@MYU10

Could you please tell me how much cheaper it is? Is it socio prices?

MYU10

I was talking about the PSG match! :D
They are being sold at face value.
And I wud say that by the looks of it, I'm sure it's the same story for the Mallorca match as well.

Laudrup

Bummer. :) Yeah, the tickets for the PSG is available on Barca' website and Ticketmaster from time to time, yeah.

I

Indian Barca

Has anyone been able to print the PSG match tickets for his wednesday?

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Yeah ofcourse.

I'm seated in section 222 behind the goal. The cost per ticket is 46 euro (category 3). I ordered via their website, but when you order you have to wait until they confirm it. It took like 2 weeks before i got a confirmation.

Thanks! Just noticed no online booking anymore, so that sucks. 46 euro is peanuts compared to a lot of other matches throughout the season. Would have loved to go, but guess it's not for me this year... :(

Tomchin

Has anyone been able to print the PSG match tickets for his wednesday?
You mean from the official Barca-website? Don't think for the big games they allow you to print tickets at home, you have to pick them up in Camp Nou itself (at least for the Milan-remuntada game it was like that too)

Galning

You mean from the official Barca-website? Don't think for the big games they allow you to print tickets at home, you have to pick them up in Camp Nou itself (at least for the Milan-remuntada game it was like that too)

Not true. I printed my Milan tickets at home :)

Home of Barca Fans