FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Laudrup

Just buy three separate tickets in the same section. It won't be a problem finding three empty seats together anyway. I've done it many times before. :)

dododo77

Hello everyone again,I know that you are bored of me but as it will be my first in barcelona ,I wanna make things clearer and want to ask two more questions. I will be appreciated so much if you response it.On my ticket it says that I should use the 18 th access and door 43 to achieve my seat that is on the section 226!! it is so weird because access 19 and door 59 looks much better.Do I have to use the directions on the ticket or is it up to me to choose a more suitable gate for me??? Another question is; I have printed out ticket(pdf-folded into 4 pieces).Do I have to change it with its original from ticket offices or can I get into the ground just with it??(there is a barcode up on my printed out ticket

ehpoy132

Hi all, I am very new in this forum. I really need help ( I hope you can help me). Im flying alone from Singapore to Europe this weekend and I already booked to visit Barcelona for a day this 10th of April just to watch FCB vs PSG. Unfortunately I havent booked any ticket yet (just 1 ticket). I checked FCB Website and I cant buy tickets as I am not a member as well. Is there any advise how I still can get tickets for this game? Can I buy it there (at camp nou) on the day itself (like afternoon during my arrival) or can I still buy it at the website? I hope someone can help me... its quite a journey just to see the game. Really appreciate for any advise.

Galning

Hello everyone again,I know that you are bored of me but as it will be my first in barcelona ,I wanna make things clearer and want to ask two more questions. I will be appreciated so much if you response it.On my ticket it says that I should use the 18 th access and door 43 to achieve my seat that is on the section 226!! it is so weird because access 19 and door 59 looks much better.Do I have to use the directions on the ticket or is it up to me to choose a more suitable gate for me??? Another question is; I have printed out ticket(pdf-folded into 4 pieces).Do I have to change it with its original from ticket offices or can I get into the ground just with it??(there is a barcode up on my printed out ticket

You can go inside the stadium wherever you like, it's just some sort of "advice" they give you.
You can go inside the stadium with the printed out ticket :) have fun!

Hi all, I am very new in this forum. I really need help ( I hope you can help me). Im flying alone from Singapore to Europe this weekend and I already booked to visit Barcelona for a day this 10th of April just to watch FCB vs PSG. Unfortunately I havent booked any ticket yet (just 1 ticket). I checked FCB Website and I cant buy tickets as I am not a member as well. Is there any advise how I still can get tickets for this game? Can I buy it there (at camp nou) on the day itself (like afternoon during my arrival) or can I still buy it at the website? I hope someone can help me... its quite a journey just to see the game. Really appreciate for any advise.

I'm not sure when tickets become available to the public.. I recommend checking the official website as going to Barcelona and trying to buy a ticket there on matchday is impossible if you want to do it the official way.

I

Indian Barca

Hi all
Im gutted....taking my son to see the Mallorca match and messi not gonna be playing!
The first time we went same thing!
Cannot believe our second trip to see my son's idol and both times he not on pitch!

Whats the chances of that?
Dont know how to explain this to him 2mor...

oz187

The first time I went to see Barca play Messi didn't play. Second time round same thing happened. Third time round he played but Barca lost. 4th time it was a Clasico and he played and they got a draw. Maybe it'll be fifth time lucky!

XaviMessiGirl

My first (& so far only) time seeing Barca live was the 2-0 loss at the San Siro, worst I've recalled seeing Barca play in quite a while. Seems we've all had a bit of bad luck lol, hopefully next season I can go to another match & see a better performance.

raskolnikov

When I lived in Barcelona I went plenty of times but weirdly it took me a while to go for the first time (guess it was due to money), first game I ever saw over there was the Copenhagen game, had a bunch of money on Messi scoring twice.
You can imagine my joy considering how the game went.
Only went to one clasico (wanted to go to the manita but prices were way too high), saw the 2-2 supercopa from last season in Bernabeu in the Madrid section.

I

Indian Barca

Does anyone know if barca fc offer to buy ticket back?
Something urgent has come up and we cannot go....
Or im willing to let it go for a excellent price if anyon interested,,,...?.

Laudrup

Hello everyone.

I have been to Camp Nou quite a few times before, but I still have one question that I hope you might answer.
I'm planning on going to the Mallorca game, and since it's not going to be sold out I was planning on buying two tickets for the 3rd section and just move to the 2nd or 1st section. I know this can be done, but I'm not entirely sure if this applies for all sections in the 3rd category or only a few. If it is possible, is it difficult to do or do you have to know a specific way?

Thanks for the help! :)

Home of Barca Fans