FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

the tactician

alright I know some of you maybe are tired of questions about this subject, but i gotta ask a question about tickets to the Paris match. The problem is, that tomorrow me and some friends are going to book our flight tto barcelona and hotel in barcelona, but we havnt gotten any tickets yet. The question is, do you guys think that we should take the chance, and hope that we can buy tickets before the match, either from camp nou or Barcelonas official website? I have found some websites that sell tickets, but I read the reviews, and people are thrashing them and saying that it is a scam and so on. furthermore they are very expensive. How big is the chance to get some tickets in barcelona before the match? It would be a shame to travel all the way down there, and not get any tickets. If it is my last case scenario, then im willing to buy from people who stand outside the stadium and sell tickets, but are you guys sure that they will be there?

I hope you can answer my questions, thank you very much

LMessi85

I ordered it via the Bayern Munchen website. I got a confirmation email yesterday that i'm getting the tickets :party1:

LMessi85

alright I know some of you maybe are tired of questions about this subject, but i gotta ask a question about tickets to the Paris match. The problem is, that tomorrow me and some friends are going to book our flight tto barcelona and hotel in barcelona, but we havnt gotten any tickets yet. The question is, do you guys think that we should take the chance, and hope that we can buy tickets before the match, either from camp nou or Barcelonas official website? I have found some websites that sell tickets, but I read the reviews, and people are thrashing them and saying that it is a scam and so on. furthermore they are very expensive. How big is the chance to get some tickets in barcelona before the match? It would be a shame to travel all the way down there, and not get any tickets. If it is my last case scenario, then im willing to buy from people who stand outside the stadium and sell tickets, but are you guys sure that they will be there?

I hope you can answer my questions, thank you very much

From experience i can tell you that there are often tickets available at the stadium on matchday. I can't assure you this ofcourse because i can't look in the future.

JonM

Help please...writing from Turkey.I bought 2 tickets from the offical site of Barca for the game against Malaga on 1st of june.I used my wife's credit card (she is not coming)and ordered the tickets in the names of both me and my friend.Just after I purchased, they sent the tickets to me via e-mail on which there are my and my friend's names,the info about the said match,the map of camp nou, some instructions and a barcode with numbers up on the paper.There also says '' this is your ticket'' on it.My question is; Do I have to bring my wife's credit card again to show any officers around or is this printed ticket enough for us to enter in camp nou?

Could anyone give an urgent response to my question please(the one about the ticket,just above the "tacticians")?

You shouldn't need the card as you have your tickets already. If you want to be sure, just bring a photocopy of your wife's card just in case.

I

Indian Barca

Hi
Does anyone know whether FCB ever respond to emails?

I have emailed them few times with queries and they have not reponded......????

Any ideas????

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
May I ask where you are seated and what it cost you? Might want to have a go at it, if it's not too expensive...

Robbo66

Barcelona v Mallorca tickets

Hi
I am a new member to the forum, i live in the UK and will be paying a visit to Barcelona with my family on friday 5th April for a 3 night stay. I will be travelling with my wife and 12 year old son. We would really like to go to the game against Mallorca, i have been trying to get tickets over the internet but i am really finding it hard to get 3 seats together in a row, due to the age of my lad this is important to us as really really need to be seated together. I was hoping to get some advise on this, i am not sure if i will be able to get 3 tickets when i get there from the ticket office or should i keep trying to find them over the internet. Does anyone think that getting 3 tickets together would be possible if i go direct to the Nou Camp when i get to Barcelona, or should i keep trying over the internet. I would be really greatful if anyone out there could help me out or point me in the right direction of how i may purchase 3 seats together. Thank you all for any advise. Thank You.
From one hopeful Dad

I

Indian Barca

Hi pal
I too am from uk....i am going same match with my son aged 7.... Hes a mad passionate barca fan.
My advice is wait til 2-3 days before match as lots of seats will be freed up...then keep checking every so and u will probably get the seats u want. We are up on stand 203....

LMessi85

May I ask where you are seated and what it cost you? Might want to have a go at it, if it's not too expensive...

Yeah ofcourse.

I'm seated in section 222 behind the goal. The cost per ticket is 46 euro (category 3). I ordered via their website, but when you order you have to wait until they confirm it. It took like 2 weeks before i got a confirmation.

Galning

Hi
I am a new member to the forum, i live in the UK and will be paying a visit to Barcelona with my family on friday 5th April for a 3 night stay. I will be travelling with my wife and 12 year old son. We would really like to go to the game against Mallorca, i have been trying to get tickets over the internet but i am really finding it hard to get 3 seats together in a row, due to the age of my lad this is important to us as really really need to be seated together. I was hoping to get some advise on this, i am not sure if i will be able to get 3 tickets when i get there from the ticket office or should i keep trying to find them over the internet. Does anyone think that getting 3 tickets together would be possible if i go direct to the Nou Camp when i get to Barcelona, or should i keep trying over the internet. I would be really greatful if anyone out there could help me out or point me in the right direction of how i may purchase 3 seats together. Thank you all for any advise. Thank You.
From one hopeful Dad

It's really rare to find three tickets together online (I really don't know why this is the case but it's annoying as f*). Just wait until you are in Barcelona and buy tickets there. It won't be sold out against Mallorca anyway so there's nothing to worry about.

Robbo66

Hi Thank you for your help and advise, just want to go to the game, going their without any tickets in my pocket fills me with nerves, but i will listen to your advise, perhaps you would advise me the best place to go to get tickets, i hear you can get them from cash machines, but is it best to go to the nou camp and get them, any advise you can pass on would be a real help. Once again thank you for your response.
Best Regards Robbo

Home of Barca Fans