FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Tomchin

They wudnt be made available over the weekend wud they? I mean if they haven't done it up till now? Incase u know from before ;)
I don't think so, normally it's during weekdays that they will announce that.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about finding a ticket. For the Milan-game, they were even still tickets available on match-day, and PSG is a smaller name than Milan, so I think for the PSG-game at Camp Nou it will be even more easy to find a ticket.

4candles

Regarding the PSG home game, if it is the same as last year, tickets will likely go on sale to members only for at least a week before going on sale to the general public. So it's unlikely you'll miss the start of the public sale.

Last year, they announced the ticket details on the Friday (same day as the draw), and they went on sale to members the following Wednesday, and to the public the Thursday of the following week (8 days after members).

LMessi85

Bayern Munchen vs FC Barcelona (pre-season 2013-2014)

images

Bayern Munchen vs Fc Barcelona, pre-season game 2013-2014.
The game will be played on the 24th of july 2013 at the Allianz Arena.

Looking forward to going to this game. I ordered tickets for this. Who else is going? :pep:

LMessi85

Yeah it's in july. Would be great to see a potential Champions League final and ofcourse to see Pep back on the field.

PrRan

I went to the game yesterday!! unbelievable experience. the stadium, the crowd, the whole scene is just priceless. We had great seats and although messi should have scored 4 goals i am very happy with what i got to see. Villa, messi combination was great. i'm already looking forward to the next visit. Thanks for al the info guys( you made it easier to get around)

Andrew M

Glad you had a great time, PrRan.

I am hoping to get tickets for the PSG game. Would be my first Champions game

MYU10

Guys!! :mad:
Waited and waited to buy tickets for the FCB-PSG match and logged on at exactly 12pm but first the FCB and ticketmaster sites were acting dodgy (saying that sections have free tickets but u cudnt see/select any) and then within 10 mins they were all sold out!!! I'm sure it's the third party resellers and their automated bots doing the trick. Feel annoyed with FCB and feel like that they took my time and effort for granted..they shud care about the fans more.

So, now I need to make a decision and will appreciate if any of u with prior "match-watching" experience can help me out as I WILL be going to Barcelona as flights and hotels have been booked.
- do I wait till the day of the match and hope that I can get tickets from some tout or ticket office?
- wait and maybe some tickets will become available on the FCB site or ticketmaster?
- buy from a third party? who, in their terms and conditions write that if I can't get in cuz the name on the ticket is different (meaning someone else's season ticket :O), it's my responsibility and my money will go down the drain!!

Advice needed on what to do!!
HELP! :)

MYU10

And I am looking for 2 seats together. Spainticketbureau have tickets but its written in RED that can't be guaranteed together which is a NO-NO for me as can't leave my wife+baby in the other end of the stadium :p

So advice plz!

Andrew M

I think the few tickets left were just snapped up is all.

Some tickets may be freed up 48hrs before the match with the seient lliure system.

The attendance would probably be 87 000 - 92, 000 so you should find some. No guarantee that they will be together, though. :(

Tomchin

I agree, it will be impossible to find 2 seats next to eachother for a game of this calibre. Just make sure they're in the same block, and as close to eachother as possible.

Tomchin

- buy from a third party? who, in their terms and conditions write that if I can't get in cuz the name on the ticket is different (meaning someone else's season ticket :O), it's my responsibility and my money will go down the drain!!
On normal tickets there isn't written a name? Maybe for season-tickets that's different (I suppose a season-ticket is some kind of badge), but why would someone sell his season-ticket?

Buying a ticket from a scalper is always a risk though, so only consider that as your last option.

Home of Barca Fans