FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

moreino

Hi does anyone know i I need to purchas tickets fo my kids aged 6 and 7 ....?
We are coming to watch the Mallorca match and wanted to know
Thanks

According to the official site FAQ "children aged up to 7 years can enter the stadium free of charge as long as they are accompanied by an adult."
They may have to sit in your lap however, 1 ticket - 1 seat. I don't know if it is allowed to sit on the steps, I remember having seen stewards asking people not to sit on steps.

Edit: if you find free seats around, you may sit there with your kids (it's not the official process however).

Last edited:

spider pig

Hi Catalans. About a month ago, I bought four tickets for a match of barcelona against mallorca (match is on the 7th of April) from Barcelona football club main website. The website froze while I was doing my transaction and so i didn't receive any comfirmation mail. However, my payment got through (cause I checked that it has been debited from my bank account) and I have managed to print my tickets (from the pending ticket recovery section). But a week ago, Barcelona futbol club sent me back all the money that I used to purchase the tickets. Confused, I went back to check the 'pending ticket recovery' and all my tickets are still there. I tried contacting the ticketing office but fruitless. Have anyone ever experienced this kind of problem before? Is this a glitch? I hope I will still be able to go inside the stadium without any problems.

Tomchin

Just came back from the stadium. Best 90 minutes in my life no doubt. I don't have a voice anymore from all the shouting, but oh well, it was worth it. Absolutely epic.

I

Indian Barca

According to the official site FAQ "children aged up to 7 years can enter the stadium free of charge as long as they are accompanied by an adult."
They may have to sit in your lap however, 1 ticket - 1 seat. I don't know if it is allowed to sit on the steps, I remember having seen stewards asking people not to sit on steps.

Edit: if you find free seats around, you may sit there with your kids (it's not the official process however).

Thanks for ur reply...would any ID be required for the kids... They are aged 5 and 7...and would be entering with my wife and myself...

MYU10

Hi guys
Need a quick reply!
When will the Barca vs PSG (2nd leg 10/04/13) tickets go on sale on the FCB website? Any idea? Any concrete news? I've checked and checked but no updates yet.
Thanks!

Tomchin

Hi guys
Need a quick reply!
When will the Barca vs PSG (2nd leg 10/04/13) tickets go on sale on the FCB website? Any idea? Any concrete news? I've checked and checked but no updates yet.
Thanks!
The club haven't announced yet when the tickets will go on sale. They usually announce that 1 day before, on their official twitter-feed (https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona_cat), so you better subscribe to that feed.

MYU10

Thanks..nice one. I'll remind u again on Monday..
They wudnt be made available over the weekend wud they? I mean if they haven't done it up till now? Incase u know from before ;)

Home of Barca Fans