FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Tembbi

Hey guys, I just bought a ticket to the Barca - Milan match in March from the official Barca site, and noticed that in the 'Details of Purchase - First and Last Names' section of the PDF ticket I received, it only has my first name, no last name.

I am just wondering if this will cause a problem when I try to enter the stadium? Or is it OK as long as I still have the credit card I used to buy the tickets?

I've tried emailing them but haven't got any reply at all

I have no experience of this but it shouldn't be a problem. They don't really pay that much attention.

Tomchin

I'm going to the return-leg at Camp Nou (was already planned for 2 months) and was really looking forward to attending my first CL-game, but after this result, I'm thinking about cancelling the whole thing. Can't see us turn this around. But the match-tickets and flight-tickets have been paid already, so will be very difficult to cancel it. So gutted now

Diogo28

Did anyone buy any ticktet via website with a virtual card?

I dont have a valid card (Visa Eletron,Mastercard...) and i'm thinking of using a virtual card, but in the website it's said that i need to show the card used in order to get the tickets...
Will that be a problem?

Tembbi

I'm going to the return-leg at Camp Nou (was already planned for 2 months) and was really looking forward to attending my first CL-game, but after this result, I'm thinking about cancelling the whole thing. Can't see us turn this around. But the match-tickets and flight-tickets have been paid already, so will be very difficult to cancel it. So gutted now

Sell me the tickets then. Now is exactly the time I would like to go there. I've attended so many easy return legs that is has been pointless. I've watched so many easy La Liga games that have been even more pointless. Not once have I got to experience a difficult task for Barcelona at Camp Nou. I urge you to, and if you don't, I will.

Tomchin

Sell me the tickets then. Now is exactly the time I would like to go there. I've attended so many easy return legs that is has been pointless. I've watched so many easy La Liga games that have been even more pointless. Not once have I got to experience a difficult task for Barcelona at Camp Nou. I urge you to, and if you don't, I will.
Yeah, on second thought, the atmosphere in Camp Nou could be electrifying indeed ;) (even if we don't advance, it will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience no doubt)

Btw, selling wouldn't even be possible I'm afraid, I had ordered the tickets with my visa-card through Barca's official-website, and yesterday I checked if I could "print from home" from Barca's official ticketing-website, but apparently that option isn't available for the Milan-game. So my only option left is to pick up the tickets at the Camp Nou itself, which means that I can't resell the tickets and that I have to go to Barcelona anyway ;)

Tembbi

Yeah, on second thought, the atmosphere in Camp Nou could be electrifying indeed ;) (even if we don't advance, it will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience no doubt)

Btw, selling wouldn't even be possible I'm afraid, I had ordered the tickets with my visa-card through Barca's official-website, and yesterday I checked if I could "print from home" from Barca's official ticketing-website, but apparently that option isn't available for the Milan-game. So my only option left is to pick up the tickets at the Camp Nou itself, which means that I can't resell the tickets and that I have to go to Barcelona anyway ;)

Good for you. Remember to show your support for the club. Now is the time they need real support. A goal in the first 15 minutes and booom we are back in the game.

N

NickTheGreek

Hi all,

Im a new member, just joined today. I am looking at travelling to Barcelona for the Milan game next month and have noticed tickets are no longer on sale online. What are the chances i would be able to purchase tickets on match day outside the stadium? It will be my first ever trip to Camp Nou!!! :)

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Tomchin

You ll probably be able to find some tickets on matchday, but they'll be very expensive, and you have to be careful that you don't buy a fake.

Tembbi

You won't get one from the tickets office but third parties will sell you a ticket starting from 200+ euros.

spencey7

Barcelona vs Levante (20th/21st April 2013)

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to make my second trip to the Camp Nou for the match against Levante on the weekend of 20th/21st April. Unfortunately I'll only be arriving in Barcelona on the Thursday beforehand (the 18th), so I'm a little worried about getting a pair of tickets together in the Lateral Stand... (Ideally the €60 ones, but would go to €90 as I know how amazing the view was last time!)

Will tickets be on sale over the phone from early that week? I don't mind calling from Scotland!

Thanks for reading!

Ag futbol

Hello guys, I am making a trip to Barcelona for spring break and plan on catching the March 9th game. I bought my tickets online and I have to pick them up at a La Caixa terminal. The problem is our flight lands that day around noon local time and the game is at 8. The La Caixa website says that I need to pick up my tickets 24 hours in advance but that will be impossible for us since we are landing the day of the game. Is it still possible to pick up these tickets the day of the game? Or would it be easier to pick them up at the Nou Camp. Thanks in advance!

Catalan Fan

Hi, tickets for the Levante game are a little more expensive in the Lateral Stand, approx 80 to 120 euros.

If you've already arranged your dates etc, I would recommend booking the tickets online, via the FCB site beforehand.Getting a pair together will be difficult, although more seats free up a week or so before the game.

The other thing to remember is that even if you don't initially get 2 seats together, there's every chance there will be empty seats on the night, as I doubt the att will be over 70/75,000.So you can probably sit together (after the match has kicked off).

Also for the Levante game, if you book online you can either print the tickets off yourself or collect them at the stadium beforehand.

Home of Barca Fans