FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Diogo28

It was some problem with my flash aplication, now i can see it.

The cheapest is 49€?!?!? And its on the last row...
That's a lot, in Portugal i dont pay more than 40 euros. Are the online prices higher than the ones from the stadium store?

I

Indian Barca

That's because there're 10.000 season-ticket holders who didn't attend the game and didn't release their seat (through the "Seient Lliure" system)

Ok so these seats go wasted even though theres people who want to buy seats?
If so dont the tickt counter sell these last minute?

Tomchin

Ok so these seats go wasted even though theres people who want to buy seats?
If so dont the tickt counter sell these last minute?
Don't think so, because theoretically those season-ticket-holders could still arrive after the start of the game at the stadium too (to only see the second half for example)

hemakesmemessi

Hey guys, im going to Barcelona in April for the Levante match. There is a group of 7 of us. I have been holding off buying two seats together when I see them on the website because I'd read so much about all the tickets that get "freed up" in the few days/ week before the matches, but having looked at the website for upcoming matches, and the recent posts in this thread, i think I should jump at the chance to buy two together and hope all seven of us can sit relatively close to at least 1 other person in our group.

Do you think that's sensible?

Tembbi

I had to spend 300+ euros per ticket when I went to watch Barca 4-1 Arsenal. The seats were very good though I must say.

That's a third party site price though, so non-comparable. I was there for the match as well and if I remember correctly my ticket cost 150. (4-6th row lateral)

Tembbi

Hey guys, im going to Barcelona in April for the Levante match. There is a group of 7 of us. I have been holding off buying two seats together when I see them on the website because I'd read so much about all the tickets that get "freed up" in the few days/ week before the matches, but having looked at the website for upcoming matches, and the recent posts in this thread, i think I should jump at the chance to buy two together and hope all seven of us can sit relatively close to at least 1 other person in our group.

Yea, you shouldn't really count on finding 7 tickets together. You could try to find those in the same section and then sit closer to each other if there are seats available.

I

Indian Barca

From my experience so far I wouldnt count on the thousands of tickets getting freed up. I have been monitoring a few matches and havent seen it happen yet....
I would buy tickets close as u can. You will be lucky too see even two seats next to each other

Diogo28

So...as I am a student i dont have a lot of money to spend on tickets.
There's 2 reasonable options, the tickets for the sections 5xx for 46€and the tickets for the 4xx (on the side) for 59€.
Anyone knows how's the view from these sections? I'm afraid that if i go to the last section i get to see a Subbuteo game

Tomchin

There's 2 reasonable options, the tickets for the sections 5xx for 46€and the tickets for the 4xx (on the side) for 59€.
Anyone knows how's the view from these sections? I'm afraid that if i go to the last section i get to see a Subbuteo game
Don't know which sections you're talking about (I don't have a map of Camp Nou with me ;)), but anyway, usually when I go to Camp Nou, I buy the cheapest seats (in General, along the middle line). You're far away from the pitch, so the players are rather small, but you have a very good view on the entire pitch, and the atmosphere is quite good too.

Tembbi

I prefer sitting anywhere between the first row and 3xx sections. The 4's and 5's are just too far away for me. :/ Gamewise, I would go 2xx lateral, it's the best for following the game. But 3xx is acceptable as well.

elzilla

Hey guys, I just bought a ticket to the Barca - Milan match in March from the official Barca site, and noticed that in the 'Details of Purchase - First and Last Names' section of the PDF ticket I received, it only has my first name, no last name.

I am just wondering if this will cause a problem when I try to enter the stadium? Or is it OK as long as I still have the credit card I used to buy the tickets?

I've tried emailing them but haven't got any reply at all

Home of Barca Fans