FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Tembbi

Not so sure. At the ticket office they informed what u see on th website is whats avail......

Seems very odd that few tickets would be available. Basically no other game besides the Clasico and Espanyol game draw much more than 90,000 people. Perhaps Valencia sometimes, Atletico possibly, Malaga might get close but that's about it. Now it's even the middle of winter. In general there's always more than 10,000 seats free and you're able to get seats (at least 2) together on match day.

I

Indian Barca

Seems very odd that few tickets would be available. Basically no other game besides the Clasico and Espanyol game draw much more than 90,000 people. Perhaps Valencia sometimes, Atletico possibly, Malaga might get close but that's about it. Now it's even the middle of winter. In general there's always more than 10,000 seats free and you're able to get seats (at least 2) together on match day.

I'd like to think what u say was true....all i can say is look on FCB website and u will see something like 40 scattered seats are avail. None next to each other. I just looked now at 7am local time London....it is some 30 hours before kick off. Nothing like the "tens of thousands" seats becoming available. Like I mentioned before my friend could not get ticket at camp nou ticket office ... he was told what you see on the website is real time....
When he mentionefd that seats were supposed to become available days before match the girl behind the ticket counter laughed and said this was Barcelona and not Betis...
Needless to say my friend returned home...

So Id like to think that seats became avail in the thousands but no seen it yet in the few matches Ive monitored and checked on

Last edited:

Catalan Fan

I've just looked on the Barca site and they're showing just 3 tickets available ! It will be interesting to see what the official attendance is for this game.

I'd of thought is would be around 75/80,000 tops, but according to FCB it's going to be a sell out ? My only guess would be that because it's a noon, sunday kick off, it's more appealing to families with children to go and watch (as opposed to the usual evening kick offs).

I

Indian Barca

I've just looked on the Barca site and they're showing just 3 tickets available ! It will be interesting to see what the official attendance is for this game.

I'd of thought is would be around 75/80,000 tops, but according to FCB it's going to be a sell out ? My only guess would be that because it's a noon, sunday kick off, it's more appealing to families with children to go and watch (as opposed to the usual evening kick offs).

Not sure....all I know is I did not see the 10,000 seats come up....
Im worried now as I was planning to see the Mallorca match in Apr

Catalan Fan

Not sure....all I know is I did not see the 10,000 seats come up....
Im worried now as I was planning to see the Mallorca match in Apr

Well as Tembbi said above, there are usually plenty of tickets left for most home games.The average home attendance is approx 78,000 (over the last 2 seasons), hence there are usually 10,000+ tickets left unsold, except for the big home games.

I hope you have better luck for the Mallorca game !

Catalan Fan

Apparently it's a "family day" and members have been given 1 free children's ticket each,hence the big crowd.That's according to the Sky Sports commentator.

I

Indian Barca

Well cant odds that. Nice gesture from Barca towards the kids...hope the enjoyed the match. Jus5 hoping ill get tickets to the Mallorca match in Apr

Tembbi

Well cant odds that. Nice gesture from Barca towards the kids...hope the enjoyed the match. Jus5 hoping ill get tickets to the Mallorca match in Apr

I'm not someone who holds the power to promise you this but I will be very surprised if you cannot get tickets. I've been to Barcelona several times and only twice have I purchased tickets in advance. (Always been with 1-2 friend(s)

Edit: Oh and at the girl behind the counter? Seriously? That sounds absurd, she should know NO La Liga game except Clasico sells out...

Diogo28

Im going to Barcelona when Barça plays against Sevilla. Where can i buy the tickets and know the prices? The website as only a few tickets...

I

Indian Barca

Ok I got a question..., camp nou capacity is some 96,700....
Today's getafe match the attendance as per FCB website was just over 85000.....
What to the remaining 10000 odd seats?
This doesn't make sense

This doesn't make sense

85000 is a lot for a La Liga match against Getafe. That's more than the capacity of every other stadium in the world.

Galning

Not so sure. At the ticket office they informed what u see on th website is whats avail......

It's not true. As you saw today, only 85K people in the stadium.
What's available on the website doesn't equal the real amount of seats available in the stadium.

Im going to Barcelona when Barça plays against Sevilla. Where can i buy the tickets and know the prices? The website as only a few tickets...

You can buy tickets at Camp Nou (Barcelona in general) or on the site. What do you mean with "know the prices" ?

Tomchin

This doesn't make sense
That's because there're 10.000 season-ticket holders who didn't attend the game and didn't release their seat (through the "Seient Lliure" system)

Home of Barca Fans