Page 18 of 118 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 1765

Thread: FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

  1. #256
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    15,674
    Yeah you'll probably have a bigger chance because it's played mid-week.

  2. #257
    Member
    Tembbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomchin View Post
    So, the return game of the 1/2 final against Madrid will be played at Camp Nou end February. Do you guys think it will be feasible to get a ticket for non-socis or non-Penya members? As far as I know, this game isn't included in the season-ticket, so theoretically it should be possible (I hope )
    Yea, as far as I know, unfortunately for you, tickets go for sale to members first. But I believe that if you're sharp on time when tickets become availabe for public you should be able to get the ticket. One ticket usually isn't a problem anyway.

  3. #258
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,060
    Anyone here who plans to buy tickets for the return-leg of the CDR Clasico? Tickets will go on sale for non-members tomorrow at 10AM. As expected, the tickets are expensive (http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/...prettyPhoto/0/).

    I'd like to go there a lot, the atmosphere will be amazing no doubt, but I already go the Milan-game 2 weeks afterwards, so I guess I'll try to refrain myself from buying tickets

  4. #259
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    845
    Considering tickets actually are available to non-members this is the best opportunity to see an El Clasico at a reasonable price. I went to the Cope last year and it was awesome. Don't have the money this year

  5. #260
    Moderator
    XaviMessiGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,985
    Damn, I wish I had the money to go. That's the night before I leave Europe.

  6. #261
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    Hello BarcaForum!
    I am about to book a trip to Barcelona to see the following game:
    FC Barcelona - Levante U.D. League - Round 32 Sun 04/21/2013

    However, the flight to Barcelona arrives in the night between Saturday-Sunday so I would miss the game if it is in Saturday. I know it gets confirmed 5-10 days before the game. But how likely the match date would change to Saturday? Is there any approximation about that yet? Any help on this appreciated...

    What about the tickets, any chances of getting two tickets next to each other for that game? How full the stadium would likely become for this match?

    Thanks!

  7. #262
    Senior Member
    Catalan Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    963
    The first leg of the Champions League semi finals are scheduled for tues 23rd and weds 24th of April.The draw for the quarter finals and semi finals is made on March 15th.

    Assuming FCB make the semi's and they play on the tues then the Levante game will be played on the sat.Vice versa, if they play on the weds, the Levante game will probably stay as a sun kick off.

    If possible it would be better to get a flight that arrives in Barca on the sat morning, so you're covered for either eventuality.

    Regarding the ticket seating, you should at least be able to get seats close together, if not side by side.Also if the attendance is say approx 70/75,000 there will be empty seats so once the game has kicked off you can move seat.

    I've just returned from the Osasuna game (att 65,700), and there were seats empty either side of me, so my friend was able to sit next to me, once the game had kicked off.

  8. #263
    Indian Barca
    Guest
    Hi
    i was hoping to catch the Mallorca game on 6/7 April...However all tickets look like they are sold when i checked on the FCB website. We are a group of four who were wishing to be sitting next to each other as we have our two kids with us....can anyone advise on this?

    Thanks

  9. #264
    New signing
    Wedge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Posts
    7
    Nice to see another Brummie on the site! I am going to the CDR game, is it definitely 27/28 February?
    'Con el socio todo, sin el socio nada.'

  10. #265
    Member
    Tembbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Indian Barca View Post
    Hi
    i was hoping to catch the Mallorca game on 6/7 April...However all tickets look like they are sold when i checked on the FCB website. We are a group of four who were wishing to be sitting next to each other as we have our two kids with us....can anyone advise on this?

    Thanks
    Unfortunately your only options are to either wait till ~ week prior to game and start looking for tickets, or then you have to use a third party ticket agency for the tickets. There is actually a good chance you would get four next to each other if you just arrived at the stadium an hour before the match and asked the office for tickets (if you don't mind which part of the stadium you sit in).

  11. #266
    Indian Barca
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tembbi View Post
    Unfortunately your only options are to either wait till ~ week prior to game and start looking for tickets, or then you have to use a third party ticket agency for the tickets. There is actually a good chance you would get four next to each other if you just arrived at the stadium an hour before the match and asked the office for tickets (if you don't mind which part of the stadium you sit in).
    Hi thanks for reply
    ... So do seats definitely become avail week prior?

  12. #267
    New signing

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    21

    FAO Tembbi or anyone who can help

    Hi
    You seem like you know a thing or two about watching live games. I need some info and any help will be appreciated.
    I'm planning on going to watch the Mallorca game on the 6/7th April. As u know, the tickets on the website are sold out and third party sellers are charging an arm and a leg for tickets.
    I'm wondering, what are the chances of getting tickets from a scalper/tout before the match? Or a Socio? I just want to know if normally you would find ppl trying to offload tickets or not?
    Or, do you think realistically ill be able to purchase tickets from Barca's site closer to the match once the members release their tickets?
    Please help! Thanks!

  13. #268
    Member
    JonM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by MYU10 View Post
    Hi
    You seem like you know a thing or two about watching live games. I need some info and any help will be appreciated.
    I'm planning on going to watch the Mallorca game on the 6/7th April. As u know, the tickets on the website are sold out and third party sellers are charging an arm and a leg for tickets.
    I'm wondering, what are the chances of getting tickets from a scalper/tout before the match? Or a Socio? I just want to know if normally you would find ppl trying to offload tickets or not?
    Or, do you think realistically ill be able to purchase tickets from Barca's site closer to the match once the members release their tickets?
    Please help! Thanks!
    Yes, hundreds of seats will be freed up in the two weeks prior to the game.

  14. #269
    Member
    Tembbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    171
    Definitely against Mallorca. Roughly a week prior to match there will be 10,000 free tickets at minimum. 1-2 days before the match there will most likely be at least double that.

  15. #270
    Indian Barca
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tembbi View Post
    Definitely against Mallorca. Roughly a week prior to match there will be 10,000 free tickets at minimum. 1-2 days before the match there will most likely be at least double that.
    Hi everyone...thanks for all ur replies. However i have a question....if this is he case then why is it when i check any match say a week and few day before the status is the same with most tickets showing sold?

    As an example please look at the Getafe match coming this week....most tickets showing sold...
    I dont see the so called "10,000 tickets" freed up...
    any ideas?
    Last edited by Indian Barca; 4th February 2013 at 08:01 PM.

Tags for this Thread