FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Tembbi

So, the return game of the 1/2 final against Madrid will be played at Camp Nou end February. Do you guys think it will be feasible to get a ticket for non-socis or non-Penya members? As far as I know, this game isn't included in the season-ticket, so theoretically it should be possible (I hope ;))

Yea, as far as I know, unfortunately for you, tickets go for sale to members first. But I believe that if you're sharp on time when tickets become availabe for public you should be able to get the ticket. One ticket usually isn't a problem anyway.

oz187

Considering tickets actually are available to non-members this is the best opportunity to see an El Clasico at a reasonable price. I went to the Cope last year and it was awesome. Don't have the money this year :(

akulmala

Hello BarcaForum!
I am about to book a trip to Barcelona to see the following game:
FC Barcelona - Levante U.D. League - Round 32 Sun 04/21/2013

However, the flight to Barcelona arrives in the night between Saturday-Sunday so I would miss the game if it is in Saturday. I know it gets confirmed 5-10 days before the game. But how likely the match date would change to Saturday? Is there any approximation about that yet? Any help on this appreciated...

What about the tickets, any chances of getting two tickets next to each other for that game? How full the stadium would likely become for this match?

Thanks!

Catalan Fan

The first leg of the Champions League semi finals are scheduled for tues 23rd and weds 24th of April.The draw for the quarter finals and semi finals is made on March 15th.

Assuming FCB make the semi's and they play on the tues then the Levante game will be played on the sat.Vice versa, if they play on the weds, the Levante game will probably stay as a sun kick off.

If possible it would be better to get a flight that arrives in Barca on the sat morning, so you're covered for either eventuality.

Regarding the ticket seating, you should at least be able to get seats close together, if not side by side.Also if the attendance is say approx 70/75,000 there will be empty seats so once the game has kicked off you can move seat.

I've just returned from the Osasuna game (att 65,700), and there were seats empty either side of me, so my friend was able to sit next to me, once the game had kicked off.

I

Indian Barca

Hi
i was hoping to catch the Mallorca game on 6/7 April...However all tickets look like they are sold when i checked on the FCB website. We are a group of four who were wishing to be sitting next to each other as we have our two kids with us....can anyone advise on this?

Thanks

Wedge

Nice to see another Brummie on the site! I am going to the CDR game, is it definitely 27/28 February?

Tembbi

Hi
i was hoping to catch the Mallorca game on 6/7 April...However all tickets look like they are sold when i checked on the FCB website. We are a group of four who were wishing to be sitting next to each other as we have our two kids with us....can anyone advise on this?

Thanks

Unfortunately your only options are to either wait till ~ week prior to game and start looking for tickets, or then you have to use a third party ticket agency for the tickets. There is actually a good chance you would get four next to each other if you just arrived at the stadium an hour before the match and asked the office for tickets (if you don't mind which part of the stadium you sit in).

I

Indian Barca

Unfortunately your only options are to either wait till ~ week prior to game and start looking for tickets, or then you have to use a third party ticket agency for the tickets. There is actually a good chance you would get four next to each other if you just arrived at the stadium an hour before the match and asked the office for tickets (if you don't mind which part of the stadium you sit in).

Hi thanks for reply
... So do seats definitely become avail week prior?

MYU10

FAO Tembbi or anyone who can help

Hi
You seem like you know a thing or two about watching live games. I need some info and any help will be appreciated.
I'm planning on going to watch the Mallorca game on the 6/7th April. As u know, the tickets on the website are sold out and third party sellers are charging an arm and a leg for tickets.
I'm wondering, what are the chances of getting tickets from a scalper/tout before the match? Or a Socio? I just want to know if normally you would find ppl trying to offload tickets or not?
Or, do you think realistically ill be able to purchase tickets from Barca's site closer to the match once the members release their tickets?
Please help! Thanks!

JonM

Hi
You seem like you know a thing or two about watching live games. I need some info and any help will be appreciated.
I'm planning on going to watch the Mallorca game on the 6/7th April. As u know, the tickets on the website are sold out and third party sellers are charging an arm and a leg for tickets.
I'm wondering, what are the chances of getting tickets from a scalper/tout before the match? Or a Socio? I just want to know if normally you would find ppl trying to offload tickets or not?
Or, do you think realistically ill be able to purchase tickets from Barca's site closer to the match once the members release their tickets?
Please help! Thanks!

Yes, hundreds of seats will be freed up in the two weeks prior to the game.

Tembbi

Definitely against Mallorca. Roughly a week prior to match there will be 10,000 free tickets at minimum. 1-2 days before the match there will most likely be at least double that.

I

Indian Barca

Definitely against Mallorca. Roughly a week prior to match there will be 10,000 free tickets at minimum. 1-2 days before the match there will most likely be at least double that.

Hi everyone...thanks for all ur replies. However i have a question....if this is he case then why is it when i check any match say a week and few day before the status is the same with most tickets showing sold?

As an example please look at the Getafe match coming this week....most tickets showing sold...
I dont see the so called "10,000 tickets" freed up...
any ideas?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans