FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Tomchin

The closer to the match, the more tickets will open up. Basically, it's a waste of time to even start looking for them sooner than 10 days prior to match. But if you're hoping for two or more tickets together, I wouldn't say you're likely to get those. If it's just a ticket for yourself, you
will get a ticket.
I m not sure if that will be the case for those Milan-tickets, because afaik those aren't included in the season-ticket? (Which means that season-ticket holders won't open up their seat 10 days before the game)?

Better contact the club (oab@fcbarcelona.cat) to doublecheck

C

ccfst

Hi everyone,

What about tickets for Milan-Barça? Do you know where to get it at best price?

ndouglas99

I'm going to the match vs. Córdoba this Thursday with a group, and we've decided to get our tickets at the stadium since there are a lot seats open. How early should we arrive to ensure that we get tickets and catch the tail-end of the warm-up?

Tembbi

I m not sure if that will be the case for those Milan-tickets, because afaik those aren't included in the season-ticket? (Which means that season-ticket holders won't open up their seat 10 days before the game)?

Better contact the club (oab@fcbarcelona.cat) to doublecheck

Ahh, I didn't pay enough attention. I just answered the same old routin :) You are correct: Tickets are freed through the Seient Lliure only for league
matches. However, you will still get a ticket from the ticket office or in front of Camp Nou on the match day for yourself, but if you're hoping for seats
together, you have no other possibility than a 3rd party site.

maka

Is anybody go to Malaga next sunday? I have one ticket for sale.
Original price is 90 euro but I will let go for less ;-)

adclark85

Hi Guys,

Me & my GF are visiting Barcelona 17th - 20th May. I'm desperate to go to the match that weekend against Valladolid.

I've looked on the official site & cant find 2 tickets together. I've found some on Viagogo which are obviously more expensive - though i've read a lot of bad reviews about them. Has anyone ever successfully got tickets through them?

However am I best waiting until closer the time? Are tickets likely to become available closer to the time (As i've seen people mention this about other games). It is very close to the end of the season though.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Adrian (UK!)

Tembbi

Hi Guys,

Me & my GF are visiting Barcelona 17th - 20th May. I'm desperate to go to the match that weekend against Valladolid.

I've looked on the official site & cant find 2 tickets together. I've found some on Viagogo which are obviously more expensive - though i've read a lot of bad reviews about them. Has anyone ever successfully got tickets through them?

However am I best waiting until closer the time? Are tickets likely to become available closer to the time (As i've seen people mention this about other games). It is very close to the end of the season though.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Adrian (UK!)

Impossible to tell yet, but I'm quite damn sure if you wait till the match day and time has been confirmed, and start looking after that, you'll get two together. You should get two together even from the door.
If you're ready to pay some, you could always pay Spainticketbureau to do that for you. I can't 100% vouch for them because I've only purchased through them once, but at least then I got even better seats than expected. Only con was that I wasn't allowed to pick up the tickets until like 5 hours to the game. They said "Your tickets have not arrived from the stadium yet."

Last edited:

adclark85

Impossible to tell yet, but I'm quite damn sure if you wait till the match day and time has been confirmed, and start looking after that, you'll get two together. You should get two together even from the door.
If you're ready to pay some, you could always pay Spainticketbureau to do that for you. I can't 100% vouch for them because I've only purchased through them once, but at least then I got even better seats than expected. Only con was that I wasn't allowed to pick up the tickets until like 5 hours to the game. They said "Your tickets have not arrived from the stadium yet."

Great thanks for the reply. I think I'll wait until nearer the time then rather than panic buy now! If I cant get tickets I'll at least do the tour.

I've just realised that weekend is the last game of the English season - 4pm Sunday KO's. Hopefully the Barca game is Saturday as i'll have to find a bar to watch the game on Sunday!!! I'm a big Arsenal fan so I'm hoping we may have secured 4th place by then!

Tembbi

Great thanks for the reply. I think I'll wait until nearer the time then rather than panic buy now! If I cant get tickets I'll at least do the tour.

I've just realised that weekend is the last game of the English season - 4pm Sunday KO's. Hopefully the Barca game is Saturday as i'll have to find a bar to watch the game on Sunday!!! I'm a big Arsenal fan so I'm hoping we may have secured 4th place by then!

I'm sure you will get the tickets. Have a fun trip! I suggest you do some research in advance for the bars that show most PL games though. Naturally most bars in Barcelona prefer La Liga over Premier League.

moreino

I see a lot of guys are asking questions (printing at home, getting seats together etc.) here. Please don't forget to share your experiences as well.

BarcaVillain

Looking at going to the home game against Osasuna. I've been looking online and found prices of about 450GBP including match tickets, flights and 2 nights accommodation (from England). Any ideas if there are better deals about/any useful information would be very much appreciated.

Tembbi

Looking at going to the home game against Osasuna. I've been looking online and found prices of about 450GBP including match tickets, flights and 2 nights accommodation (from England). Any ideas if there are better deals about/any useful information would be very much appreciated.

Well, the fact that you can get a nice hotel room easily for 80 euros per night. eg. booking.com (160 total) Flight 180 euros eg. travellink.com and a ticket to the game (awesome seat 83 euros). All totalling at what? 420 euros (350 pounds) speaks for itself. :) Normally any packages containing all are such a robbery.

Catalan Fan

Hi BarcaVillain, I'm going to the home game v Osasuna and I booked everything seperately.

I booked the match tickets direct from the FCB site which cost 58 euros each (for me and my m8) in the Gol Nord.Flying from Stansted with Ryanair on sat morning, return tues evening cost £60 each.Booked the L'Alguer Hotel for 3 nights sat to mon, for £130 (twin room).That works out about £175 each for us.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/info-tickets/

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_...views-Hotel_l_Alguer-Barcelona_Catalonia.html

The hotel is cheap and cheerful, but it's clean and only 5 mins walk to Camp Nou.Including beer/food/taxi transfers and Metro, I'll probably spend £400/£450 in total for the trip.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans