FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Andresito

Staff member
Hello Cules,
I'm looking for 2 tickets for the Barcelona - Sevilla 06.10.2019 On the official site all are sold out =/ I want ticket in Corner 2nd =) If anyone have tickets and know that they couldn't go please contact me !
VeB,
®obson

Tickets will become available the closer to matchday it gets. 1-2 weeks before the game usually has plenty of available seats.

Eric

for local cules in Barcelona, do you think the midweek Dortmund game at the end of November will sell out? Do midweek Champions League games in the group stages usually sell out?

Usually if I buy tickets in Barcelona a few days before the game, I get the best seats, and it's cheaper, but only if Socios release seats.

messibarcafan

Hello cules,

I want to secure two tickets for the El Classico game on 27.10.2019. I am travelling from India to watch this game and would really appreciate if you guys can guide me.

Thanks, Yash

Edinburgh barca

Hi folks

I'm visiting the city next weekend and fancied the Seville game. There are no tickets available on the official site.
If I go to the stadium ticket office on Saturday is there a chance I will pick a ticket up? (I know the game is Sunday)
Any other info on alternative outlets in the city would also be good.
Cheers.

viente21unos

No need to worry about game vs Sevilla, only game vs Atletico or Real Madrid will reach more than 90,000 fan, you still can find the ticket few hour before kick off, if you want more seat choice then try buy it 1-2 day before match. On 2017 i buy ticket vs Las Palmas (without spectator match) at FCBotiga near Jaume I metro station few hour before game, they even give discount. Then the sad news begin, we all need fill the refund form at box office after the game played behind the close door.

The last El Clasico few hundred seat still available few hour before kick off.

erdinchhalil97

Hello guys! I have a question about row and seat numbers. If i buy a VIP ticket(VIP GOL
or VIP TRIBUNA) , can I choose exactly where to be ( like row number and seat number) or its automatic ? Thank you so much.

Yazan

Hi guys
Iam planning to go to Milan on December to watch the champions league game against inter milan . Is there a specific section in the San sero stadium allocated for the Barca fans??
And where do I get best price for the tickets ??

XaviV

Hi,
would there be tickets available for the game against Dortmund, tickets for seats with good visavility, that is important for me. I'd like to book a flight, but don't want to watch the match on TV in some bar in Barcelona, but on Camp Nou.

fergus90

Hi,
would there be tickets available for the game against Dortmund, tickets for seats with good visavility, that is important for me. I'd like to book a flight, but don't want to watch the match on TV in some bar in Barcelona, but on Camp Nou.

You'll be able to get tickets yeah. Any match is pretty much available to buy for with the exception of el Clasico. I have personally been to some Champions League and La Liga games and never struggled to get tickets. The VIP seats will be available first but eventually the normal seats will be too.

XaviV

You'll be able to get tickets yeah. Any match is pretty much available to buy for with the exception of el Clasico. I have personally been to some Champions League and La Liga games and never struggled to get tickets. The VIP seats will be available first but eventually the normal seats will be too.

Thanks for the answer. I understand I would be able to get tickets, but would they be close to the field? I want to be in the seats in the "MES QUE UN CLUB AREA". I don't have experience watching football games from high up stands. I was totally at loss watching Real madrid - Ludogorets a few years ago, but I was lucky a skybox was nearby and I could see replays on the TV screens there.

Barcelona is a great city, so I may try my luck anyway.

Last edited:

Maata

Hello,

Gonna visit the city in april and plan on seeing the Atletico game. Where can ia get the tickets the fastest? From the official site? I understand that these tickets are sold out pretty quicly? Any advise?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hello,

Gonna visit the city in april and plan on seeing the Atletico game. Where can ia get the tickets the fastest? From the official site? I understand that these tickets are sold out pretty quicly? Any advise?

Always buy tickets from the official site. No they won't be sold out.

Gallivanter

I will be in town for Christmas and planning on going to the match on Saturday prior. DEPORTIVO ALAVÉS match. When should I purchase tickets?

Also, need three tickets. Are chances good to get three seats together?

Thank you.

Home of Barca Fans