FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Messi10

Well well it turns out I'm in Barcelona on the 16th April. What do you think my chances are of getting a ticket to the Manchester United game????

When can I buy one?

johnhope

Morning, I'm thinking ahead Barca will beat United...LFC will beat Porto....Barca v LFC semi final. Any Barca fans who would swap their Camp Nou tickets for the Anfield game?
Anyone who knows any other forums or fans possible interested let me know. thanks.

origino3

hi, i'm going to catch barca vs getafe this may. is there any way i am able to select the stand to sit? I would like to seat in the north stand for the atmosphere but this optimized seat allocation does not allow the choosing of stand :(

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well well it turns out I'm in Barcelona on the 16th April. What do you think my chances are of getting a ticket to the Manchester United game????

When can I buy one?

Chances are high, just like the prices. Sign up on the Club site to get notification once they are released to general public

I'm planning to go as well with a couple of friends

llabreccos

Hello, can you keep me posted on if you get tickets or not? My fiance and I will be coming from Vancouver, Canada. We signed up for ticket notification through the barcelona website. I did a mock run with the home game against Lyon. The tickets went on sale about 13 days before the game. But I expect it to be different given that its against United.

Noti

Hello Guys,
so finally I receive the tickets for Barca-Atletico and it's Corner Nord 3 Inf. Tribuna,
I have no idea where is that, nevertheless it's going to be nice.

On the ticket it's written 'Only Barca Supporters' so I guess my friend cannot wear his Atletico Madrid T-Shirts? (He's not so fan, just doing it to be against me)
Thanks,

Galning

Hello Guys,
so finally I receive the tickets for Barca-Atletico and it's Corner Nord 3 Inf. Tribuna,
I have no idea where is that, nevertheless it's going to be nice.

On the ticket it's written 'Only Barca Supporters' so I guess my friend cannot wear his Atletico Madrid T-Shirts? (He's not so fan, just doing it to be against me)
Thanks,

It's pretty random, I've seen people get taken away with Real Madrid shirts and others who are fine..

agm2502

Hi,

Has anyone received the info where we are collecting the tickets for the Old Trafford game from? The club from memory don't usually leave it this late and think I may have missed the email.

Messi10

2 days to the atletico match and still no tickets for sale? How are you meant to make plans for anything
Chances for the united game looking slim

Messi10

Hello, can you keep me posted on if you get tickets or not? My fiance and I will be coming from Vancouver, Canada. We signed up for ticket notification through the barcelona website. I did a mock run with the home game against Lyon. The tickets went on sale about 13 days before the game. But I expect it to be different given that its against United.

Still no tickets for sale for the Madrid game Saturday which is two days away. Shocking really

Total-Football

guys.. if i leave it until the last hour.. provided that the game is not sold out, do they sell tickets cheap? if so im ready to gamble.. my budget is tight and im willing to gamble on last minute purchase

llabreccos

Hey, I randomly checked today and they were actually on sale. Even though I signed up for email notification i didnt actually get an email. They sold out super fast. they were really expensive (about 160 euros). But Im hoping the prices will stay that way for the United game, as I would rather spend the money on that.

Home of Barca Fans