FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

raskolnikov

Turns out im going to be in Barcelona on December 15, I would like to catch the atletico game as well.
I have been looking online but can only find single seats, problem is, I'm going to be with my gf, so does anyone possibly know if I could still get 2 seats next to each other, or is it already to late?

Tembbi

Turns out im going to be in Barcelona on December 15, I would like to catch the atletico game as well.
I have been looking online but can only find single seats, problem is, I'm going to be with my gf, so does anyone possibly know if I could still get 2 seats next to each other, or is it already to late?

Your best chance is to start looking for tickets actively around 1 week before the game. (Most of the freed season tickets will be sold less than 72 hours prior to game). If it doesn't work out, just go to the stadium on the match day and ask for two tickets seated together. I would guess you will get two together if you don't care where you sit.

raskolnikov

Your best chance is to start looking for tickets actively around 1 week before the game. (Most of the freed season tickets will be sold less than 72 hours prior to game). If it doesn't work out, just go to the stadium on the match day and ask for two tickets seated together. I would guess you will get two together if you don't care where you sit.
Thanks for your response man, I will definitely try to get tickets to watch the game, if it doesnt work out I will just watch it in a bar somewhere.

Maarten

Next weekend im going to barca, I also bought tickets for the Barcelona - Atletico game. However i can not print the tickets, it says the date and time hasn't been confirmed yet. But on the main page of fcbarcelona.com it shows and advert with the "exact time".

How long before the game date can u normally print the game tickets? or is it maybe a bug?

Tembbi

Next weekend im going to barca, I also bought tickets for the Barcelona - Atletico game. However i can not print the tickets, it says the date and time hasn't been confirmed yet. But on the main page of fcbarcelona.com it shows and advert with the "exact time".

How long before the game date can u normally print the game tickets? or is it maybe a bug?

For some odd reason, you cannot print tickets for all matches. Usually you should be able to do that like 10 days prior to the game.
I suggest you try it again in a couple of days and if it doesn't work out, then just get your tickets from the ticket office in Barcelona.

P

parkinio

Hi I have purchased 2 tickets for the Athletico game on Sunday for my sons 21st birthday. I am correct in thinking that he needs to take my credit card (the one I used to book it) a copy of my passport and a letter from me saying he can collect the tickets. Getting a little worried that they will turn him away on the day and say he can't have the tickets.

Maarten

Hi I have purchased 2 tickets for the Athletico game on Sunday for my sons 21st birthday. I am correct in thinking that he needs to take my credit card (the one I used to book it) a copy of my passport and a letter from me saying he can collect the tickets. Getting a little worried that they will turn him away on the day and say he can't have the tickets.

U're right about that, that's what i understood from the website you have to bring the original passport. I think it's strange such a big club has such a bug on their website.. My plane is leaving tomorrow morning, cant wait tho!

Tembbi

Sorry for the late answer, but that will definitely be enough. Most likely he would get those only with the purchase confirmation and a signed letter from you.

Edit: Or wait, I'm not sure whether they charge the fee in advance or not. If not, then they also need the credit card.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
I'm here in barcelona. I arrived here last night and enjoyed the city today and picked up my tickets. So excited!!!

Tomchin

As a non-soci and non-season-ticket-holder, will I have any chance to get a ticket for the CL-game against Milan on 12/03? I checked on the official website, but there're no tickets available yet for that game.

Does anyone remember from last year when the tickets for that game were for sale to the general public?

Home of Barca Fans