FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

xKardo

Hey guys,

I’ve been trying to get tickets for the Lyon game at the Nou Camp but the Barcelona website says ‘tickets soon’. I’m from England and wish to purchase 3-4 tickets. What are the chances of tickets going on general sale soon?

Thank you!

vinni

Hey guys,

I’ve been trying to get tickets for the Lyon game at the Nou Camp but the Barcelona website says ‘tickets soon’. I’m from England and wish to purchase 3-4 tickets. What are the chances of tickets going on general sale soon?

Thank you!

You should be able to get your tickets. You probably cant get them all together but thats ok. If you get the same section you will be fine. The security move you around so you can sit together.

Hello all,

I will be in Barcelona on Saturday in advance of attending a course on Sunday with work and therefore plan to attend the game on Saturday evening against Rayo vallecano.i plan to purchase a ticket from the official website - or would it be easy enough to pick a ticket up on match day from another fan etc?
Also if I buy from the official site where should I buy to get the best atmosphere (without paying too much money?)

Finally, does anyone have a recommendation of where to go beforehand for a beeer and a bite to eat and to get some atmosphere on the way to the game?

Thanks in advance.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hello all,

I will be in Barcelona on Saturday in advance of attending a course on Sunday with work and therefore plan to attend the game on Saturday evening against Rayo vallecano.i plan to purchase a ticket from the official website - or would it be easy enough to pick a ticket up on match day from another fan etc?
Also if I buy from the official site where should I buy to get the best atmosphere (without paying too much money?)

Finally, does anyone have a recommendation of where to go beforehand for a beeer and a bite to eat and to get some atmosphere on the way to the game?

Thanks in advance.

Get tickets from the official site.

In terms of where you want to sit, obviously the better sections (grandstand on the Tribuna side or the lower sections on the Lateral side) will cost more money. If you don't want to spend that much money (over 100 euros), go for the Gol Nord or Sud (behind the goals), sit closer to the ultras etc.

There are plenty of bars and small eateries around Camp Nou. Arrive early and you can hang out with fans.

Good luck and have fun!

NuClear

Hello Barca Fans,

It is our lifetime dream with my son to watch the game against ATMA on 6th April. We have registered for email notification on ticket sale at the official website of Barca. (Currently it still shows: "Tickets: Soon").

Could anyone please have any idea what else we could do for obtaining 2 tickets, preferably sitting near to each other somewhere in Boca 203-208?
When does the online ticket sale begin?
If no success, will there be any chance left to buy tickets while already staying in Barcelona (e.g. Barca Shop at El Prat Airport, etc.)?

Thanks so much for your help in advance.

blackrum

This will be my 5th or 6th time going to a game, but it's the first time I see this optimised seat allocation thingy. I always sit in Gol Nord and would prefer that again (not Sud), however, with this best seats thingy, you can just choose the general area (i.e. goal area and tier). I don't care much for guaranteed seats together.

Does anyone know whether the sale system switches to the old, leftover available seats system as the game approaches so that I can pick exactly the side of the stadium I want? I see that you can buy tickets 'the old way' for the Rayo game... But then again waiting until days before the game is a little to risky for me.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This will be my 5th or 6th time going to a game, but it's the first time I see this optimised seat allocation thingy. I always sit in Gol Nord and would prefer that again (not Sud), however, with this best seats thingy, you can just choose the general area (i.e. goal area and tier). I don't care much for guaranteed seats together.

Does anyone know whether the sale system switches to the old, leftover available seats system as the game approaches so that I can pick exactly the side of the stadium I want? I see that you can buy tickets 'the old way' for the Rayo game... But then again waiting until days before the game is a little to risky for me.

As far as I know the game against Rayo this Saturday is when the club will start implementing the new ticketing "thingy", so you should not be able to pick your own seats, which will be assigned and communicated to you 48 hours before the game I believe.

I don't know, since there are only about 48 hours between now and the game, perhaps you can choose your seats?

Hondamees

Hi!

I've been waiting for those game Tickets vs atletico madrid to come for sale to official site. Why those tickets can't be bought yet? It has been saying soon several weeks now.

We are coming from other county, and should buy Flights etc. It's really frustrating waiting this late.

The Tickets were earlier, like 2 weeks ago available to buy for couple of hours, but was taken of from sale. What is going on with this game.

DenFor

Hey guys,

Thank you!

In any case, I have one ticket to sell at same price it was purchased.
Corner SUD 1 Tribuna row 7

Send PM, if you are interested.

2sharp

Hey guys I’ve got Tickets to the match against Atlético. That being said is there a chance to get my tickets in paper like sold in the stadium instead of printing them at home? I’m asking because I’d like my kids to keep them as souvenirs.

Thx

2sharp

It seems to be sold out. I bought mine around noon. By the time I got home at 4pm there were about 150 tickets left.
Hi!

I've been waiting for those game Tickets vs atletico madrid to come for sale to official site. Why those tickets can't be bought yet? It has been saying soon several weeks now.

We are coming from other county, and should buy Flights etc. It's really frustrating waiting this late.

The Tickets were earlier, like 2 weeks ago available to buy for couple of hours, but was taken of from sale. What is going on with this game.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hi!

You can buy them now. They are available to be purchased on the official site.

NuClear

For the Barca vs ATMA match only VIP and Premium VIP tickets are available, and of course, for stratospheric prices.

Last edited:

Andersen22

Any tips regarding copa del rey final tickets? Only tickets i can find are over 400 euro a piece, and i can't imagine that is the only prices. I heard from a friend that they go to socios first and then go to the public, but at what day? And at what site?

Home of Barca Fans