FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Total-Football

No problem man, enjoy and as always, :barcascarf:

Hey mate im sorry to bother you.

I most likely will be in barcelona during three days, ( week end barca atletico included). what are the odds (100%) of finding a ticket around 100 euros + when should i start looking into the website ?

as a back up, i would like to know if there are any places/bars where i can watch with good atmosphere.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hey mate im sorry to bother you.

I most likely will be in barcelona during three days, ( week end barca atletico included). what are the odds (100%) of finding a ticket around 100 euros + when should i start looking into the website ?

as a back up, i would like to know if there are any places/bars where i can watch with good atmosphere.

Never a bother.

I'd say as early as about a month before the game you can start checking our official site to see if tickets are for sale to the general public and you can choose to buy any time until the game day. Tickets will not be sold out as usual but this game will fetch a pretty decent (probably 70000+) attendance. The chances of getting a ticket around 100 euros are great, but I'd start checking at least a couple of weeks ahead.

I don't know any good bars or places to watch the game since whenever I am in town I always go to Camp Nou to watch the game. :p

Good luck and have fun!

saviola7

Never a bother.

I'd say as early as about a month before the game you can start checking our official site to see if tickets are for sale to the general public and you can choose to buy any time until the game day. Tickets will not be sold out as usual but this game will fetch a pretty decent (probably 70000+) attendance. The chances of getting a ticket around 100 euros are great, but I'd start checking at least a couple of weeks ahead.

I don't know any good bars or places to watch the game since whenever I am in town I always go to Camp Nou to watch the game. :p

Good luck and have fun!
Luftastag, first of all, thank you for all the great input. You've helped many people and it's really nice to see.

Do you maybe have an idea (or estimate) of Barcelona-Lyon prices for 14th of March? Is it possible to get decent seats for 140 euros in KO matches of Champions League?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Luftastag, first of all, thank you for all the great input. You've helped many people and it's really nice to see.

Do you maybe have an idea (or estimate) of Barcelona-Lyon prices for 14th of March? Is it possible to get decent seats for 140 euros in KO matches of Champions League?

Thank you for your compliments, it's a pleasure to be of some help to our fellow Barca fans. Plus I have a selfish motivation: Get more people to purchase tickets directly from our official site so our club can rake in more money. :p

Now I have to apologize because to this day I have not watched a single CL game at Camp Nou (all the games I have attended there are regular league games so far) so I honestly don't know if there is a different pricing model/scheme for CL games. I know some clubs do and depending on who they are playing the prices fluctuate (for example Valencia CF). If I have to take a guess 140 euro should get you a decent seat if not the best, since that price will get you almost one of the best seats for a league game.

Your best bet is to sign up for the Lyon game ticket alert here on the official site so as soon as the tickets are open to the general public you can grab one. I get member-only pre-sale messages from the club from time to time, if I get one for this game I will check the price for you too, before they are open to the general public.

Noti

52902781_399850183912055_7566307580281094144_n.jpg52902781_399850183912055_7566307580281094144_n.jpg

Hello Guys,
I managed to buy 2 tickets for Atletico,
What do you think? It's Panoramic and 2 seats close garanteed,

grahambarca

Greetings

I am guessing that you are in the third tier lower corner. You will be looking down from a pretty high position so be prepared for plenty of stair climbing when you enter the stadium. No problems with the atmosphere and whilst you might have difficulty picking out players from that distance you will certainly have a good overall panoramic view of the game. Usually Barca kick towards that end in the second half but this is not guaranteed.

Personally I try to get seats in the same corner but in the second tier lower which I think is one of the best views. I will miss the Athletic Madrid game this year but I gave had the privilege of seeing the MSN score against them in the past never to be forgotten. I have flights and accommodation booked for the Lyon game so just sweating on tickets being released, hope it is soon.

Enjoy the game, watch the weather forecast.

Graham

Noti

Hello Guys,
Official Website says that Barcelona - Atletico (Date and Hour to be confirmed),
The games are usually Sunday nights?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hello Guys,
Official Website says that Barcelona - Atletico (Date and Hour to be confirmed),
The games are usually Sunday nights?

Not necessarily, either Saturdays or Sundays and it could be as early as 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm and as late as 8:45 pm local time.

juppe

Hey.

We’re from Finland and coming to Barcelona on May 12th. We already have purchased the tickets to the night’s getafe game. I read somewhere that sometimes game can be canceled and held one day earlier” How common is this?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hey.

We’re from Finland and coming to Barcelona on May 12th. We already have purchased the tickets to the night’s getafe game. I read somewhere that sometimes game can be canceled and held one day earlier” How common is this?

According to the official La Liga site that game is on Sunday but has not been finalized/confirmed. There is a slight chance the game is held on the previous day, Saturday, May 11th. However, I think it is pretty safe to assume the game will take place on Sunday, because there will be EL games being played on the preceding Thursday and they probably want to buffer enough rest for those Spanish teams that compete in the EL. That said, Getafe doesn’t play in the EL this season so...

Try to see if you can fly in on May 11th instead, just in case. Sorry to be not of much help. Good luck!

juppe

Hey.

Thank you for your answer. An earlier flight is impossible for us so let’s hope for the best. If the game day changes, is it possible to get the money back?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hey.

Thank you for your answer. An earlier flight is impossible for us so let’s hope for the best. If the game day changes, is it possible to get the money back?

No, no refunds are possible. In that case you can sell the tickets on third party sites like viagogo etc.

Home of Barca Fans