FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Would tickets for the Clasico 28/10 still become available on the official website for socis? At the moment no regular tickets available, only VIP-tickets (I'm a soci)

This is from the official website:

In La Liga, tickets go on sale about four weeks before the start of the competition once the fixture list has been announced.

Do tickets for FCB v R. Madrid go on sale as part of the same process?

For FCB v R. Madrid, there are usually two sales processes: an initial one on the same day that all the other matches go on sale (only for non season ticket holding socis), and a second one a few days before the match and always providing tickets have been made available via Seient Lluire (S.LL) (Which is the ticket pool), which initially go on sale to socis. If there is high availability, tickets are also put on sale to the general public.

What it doesn't say is that rarely, if ever, are Clasico tickets available to buy directly from a non-soci in the traditional manner via the club site. There are more club members than either season ticketholders or seats in the Camp Nou. And even as a fan/member, you can make more money without even going to the match, even pay for your season tickets in one match resale. So a lot of members do this and hence, tickets are never available to the general public. As I say, an El Clasico you have to prepare to overpay considerably or get pretty lucky with a contact or something if you aren't a soci

Galning

Would tickets for the Clasico 28/10 still become available on the official website for socis? At the moment no regular tickets available, only VIP-tickets (I'm a soci)

Yes, they usually have a sale specifically for socis who don't have a season ticket a few days before the game. Pretty straight forward to buy one - no need to stress. Always used this to hook up friends with tickets and never been unable to buy tickets this way.

ctoro

My son and I are travelling from overseas to attend our very first Barca game(s). I was able to buy CL tickets against Inter no problem. We would love to attend the ElClassico. should we wait to buy general public tickets upon arrival at a team store or stadium? I don't know what "soci" means but I read that reference on this forum.

Stubhub and viagogo is over $1000USD for the cheapest two tickets.

I would greatly appreciate your advice as we have no idea what we are doing and have limited money.

Ajking88

I have been to El Clasico and got tickets a couple of days before the game when they got released to the public. There is no guarantee to get tickets but I would not go down the stubhub route personally

Alencerar

Hey. I have a wish to watch first match on camp nou against Inter Milano, but i cant buy a ticket on offical website of FC Barcelona anymore. What about stubhub or viagogo? I am from Slovenia and I dont want to get in front of the stadium and find out I have a fake ticket or something like that. Thanks

Galning

Hey. I have a wish to watch first match on camp nou against Inter Milano, but i cant buy a ticket on offical website of FC Barcelona anymore. What about stubhub or viagogo? I am from Slovenia and I dont want to get in front of the stadium and find out I have a fake ticket or something like that. Thanks

Just wait, tickets will become available soon.

Dutchman9

FC BArcelona - Real Sociedad on 21.4.19 (Easter holidays)

Hello,

Anyway knows if normally matches on Easter holidays are played?

(just want to double check since I already booked flights)

Thanks!
Michel

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hello,

Anyway knows if normally matches on Easter holidays are played?

(just want to double check since I already booked flights)

Thanks!
Michel

Check the official league calendar on Laliga.es, as long as that week is not an international break the games will take place as scheduled.

Dutchman9

Check the official league calendar on Laliga.es, as long as that week is not an international break the games will take place as scheduled.

On the La Liga & FC Barcelona websites, the game "FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad" is scheduled for 21.4.19 which is on Easter Holidays.

BUT on big ticket site 'Via Go Go' all games of 21.4.19 (= Easter Holidays) are scheduled for >> 24.4.19

I am wondering why they did this OR it's because they already know that all games on 21.4.19 (Easter holidays) will be moved to 24.4.19?

Thanks again,
Michel

Last edited:

Grego

I always buy tickets gol sud, second tier. Does someone know what price the tickets are against Inter? Me and some friends would like to book our flights but we have no idea about de ticketprices for that game. Thanks!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
On the La Liga & FC Barcelona websites, the game "FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad" is scheduled for 21.4.19 which is on Easter Holidays.

BUT on big ticket site 'Via Go Go' all games of 21.4.19 (= Easter Holidays) are scheduled for >> 24.4.19

I am wondering why they did this OR it's because they already know that all games on 21.4.19 (Easter holidays) will be moved to 24.4.19?

Thanks again,
Michel

The dates on viagogo are bogus, I believe they state the dates are pending confirmation. I don’t believe Easter affects the games at all, that game of ours will not be moved to April 24th which is a Wednesday. It will take place that weekend, either April 20th or April 21st. I would trust the official calendar from La Liga over anything else.

Tomchin

What's the policy again for tickets for small children (2y old)? Previously you were allowed to take them on your lap, but that rule got cancelled some years ago if I remember correctly, so now you're obliged to buy a regular seat for them I guess?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What's the policy again for tickets for small children (2y old)? Previously you were allowed to take them on your lap, but that rule got cancelled some years ago if I remember correctly, so now you're obliged to buy a regular seat for them I guess?

I believe so.

FinCulé

Problem: I tried purchasing tickets for the Sevilla match but the payment failed due to an apparent redirect error and now they're holding the funds on the cover reservation of my bank account. Barça as the merchant can undo that but I can't seem to get through to them. Tried calling their OAB phone number but my phone operator denied the call. They haven't responded my emails either. Is there any other place I can call or email at the club to get the funds released?

Moltes gràcies!

Edit. This is now fine. Sorry for bothering you folks!

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
For those who are interested, tickets to the game against Inter are available for sale on our official site right now.

Home of Barca Fans