FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Andresito

Staff member
Planning on going to the first home game against Alaves. Is there an official date for the ticket sale to non-members?

Kragod

Hi guys. Im going to go at Barcelona for the 21/10 Sevilla game. Can any of you guys guide me when will the tickets be available and where is the best place to buy them?

Thanks!

Vilarrubi

Hi guys. Im going to go at Barcelona for the 21/10 Sevilla game. Can any of you guys guide me when will the tickets be available and where is the best place to buy them?

Thanks!

Just on the official website.. www.fcbarcelona.com

You'll have to keep checking as there is no release date yet.. or register to the website and they send you an email when the first section of tickets go on sale.

kais

Hi!
I will be in Barcelona on October 27-28. Barca - Real Madrid is a dream match. Inform me please, can I get tickets for this match at all? When will tickets be sold on the official website?

stefcb83

Hi there everyone, I'm new to the forum. I have a question about the sale of match tickets. Barca have now put tickets on sale for the games against Huesca and Girona but the date and kick off times for those games have not been confirmed yet by La Liga. If I was to purchase two tickets for the Girona game now before the date and kick off tine are confirmed will these tickets be void for the game? Or valid still. I had this issue towards the end of last season when I had paid for my Valencia ticket for the date and kick off time to then be changed which meant I then had to buy another ticket. If a few posters can let me know about this I will be grateful. Thank you.

Philm08

Anyone traveling to Barcelona for a match, please read this. I went to last seasons Clasico May 6. When you arrive at the Airport, there are TWO Barca team stores. One of the stores (can't remember if both do this) sell match tickets right there in store. I had Clasico tickets lined up already, but was able to get 2 more, together, 2 days before the match. There weren't MANY available, but they did have a few left, mostly singles. If you try to get Clasico tix through the website, there will only be VIP available until the day of the match (if there are any left). So, to summarize, you can get tickets to ANY match at the Official Team Store in the Airport, and throughout the city. Do not use viagogo, avoid the insane resell fees and just buy directly from the team. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life, got to see Iniesta's last Clasico, Ronaldo's last one....amazing time. Good Luck!

Vilarrubi

Hi there everyone, I'm new to the forum. I have a question about the sale of match tickets. Barca have now put tickets on sale for the games against Huesca and Girona but the date and kick off times for those games have not been confirmed yet by La Liga. If I was to purchase two tickets for the Girona game now before the date and kick off tine are confirmed will these tickets be void for the game? Or valid still. I had this issue towards the end of last season when I had paid for my Valencia ticket for the date and kick off time to then be changed which meant I then had to buy another ticket. If a few posters can let me know about this I will be grateful. Thank you.

Why did you have to buy another ticket? I've done the same thing multiple times and not had a problem. The games are currently set for certain weekends so you know for sure it will either be Saturday or Sunday. (They never have Barca games on Friday or Monday)

The last time I did it was a Barca vs Espanyol game, I bought the ticket in advance without it being set to a specific date, it didn't have the date on it when I printed it out and it works perfectly fine at Camp Nou.

stefcb83

Why did you have to buy another ticket? I've done the same thing multiple times and not had a problem. The games are currently set for certain weekends so you know for sure it will either be Saturday or Sunday. (They never have Barca games on Friday or Monday)

The last time I did it was a Barca vs Espanyol game, I bought the ticket in advance without it being set to a specific date, it didn't have the date on it when I printed it out and it works perfectly fine at Camp Nou.

Cheers for the reply mate. I bought another ticket because I had read on Barcelonas website that a match ticket wouldnt be valid if the date and kickoff time wasnt confirmed. This was in the frequently asked questions section on the clubs site so I took it from that that I would need to another ticket as I thought the one I had was now void.
So from what you are saying its 100% safe for me to putchase two tickets for Girona without the date and kick off time being confirmed??

stefcb83

Thanks for the reply.
So your saying 100% that tickets purchased without having a kick off and date confirmed on them will be definitely valid? Why does it say on the clubs website that they will be void if purchased before a date and kick off time is confirmed?? Confused at this.

Vilarrubi

Thanks for the reply.
So your saying 100% that tickets purchased without having a kick off and date confirmed on them will be definitely valid? Why does it say on the clubs website that they will be void if purchased before a date and kick off time is confirmed?? Confused at this.

Yes I have 100% done this, I bought tickets before the date was set, printed them out without a date and they worked perfectly fine. Can you post the link to what it says?

stefcb83

Great to know mate. I will have a look for it now and will upload either a link or a screen shot of it. Give me a few minutes.

stefcb83

Tried to find the bit I came across about tickets not being valid but cant come across it anywhere now. Someone also mentioned it on a tripadvisor post also which I remember reading more than once.
I will take your word for it though as you say you have had no problems when you have purchased tickets without the date and kickoff time being confirmed. I will sort my two tickets out for the Girona game soon. Thanks for the replies to this mate.

Home of Barca Fans