FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

jnabz

I am travelling from Canada to Barcelona for my first barca game against Real Madrid on May 5 or 6th. Currently the only tickets for sale are VIP tickets and stubhub/viagogo etc for minimum 650euros each.
Can someone let me know how I should go about getting the fairest value tickets?
I understand this game will be way more expensive than most. Will more tickets become available closer to game time on the official website for lower prices?
Thanks

foolek514

Hi everyone, I'm from Canada and I'll be in Barcelona on March 12, 2018
I already bought my tickets for the Match of Liga March 18th by the FCB official website.
But the problem is that I can not find tickets for the Champions League match on March 14 against Chealse on the official FCB website.
The official FCB website only sells VIP tickets for 650 euros.
Are regular tickets not yet on sale or can not buy them?

jason

What is the next most reliable and safe place to get tickets to matches if the fcbarcelona official site doesn't have any? We will also be in Barcelona for the Champions League match vs Chelsea on March 14 and I am worried that non-vip tickets have not yet been released. Thank you!

SG-7

Hi everyone, I'm from Canada and I'll be in Barcelona on March 12, 2018
I already bought my tickets for the Match of Liga March 18th by the FCB official website.
But the problem is that I can not find tickets for the Champions League match on March 14 against Chealse on the official FCB website.
The official FCB website only sells VIP tickets for 650 euros.
Are regular tickets not yet on sale or can not buy them?

foolek514, when did you buy tickets for the athletic game on the 18th? im trying to get 2 tickets together and finding it quite difficult atm :/

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[MENTION=22768]foolek514[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22714]jason[/MENTION]

I just got an e-mail from the club saying the CL game tickets vs. Chelsea will be available for sale tomorrow from 11 am CET.

Shreddy

I just got an e-mail from the club saying the CL game tickets vs. Chelsea will be available for sale tomorrow from 11 am CET.
Weird because i didnt recieve anything ?? Anyway thanks for the info ;)

Last edited:

jason

Thank you very much for the info Luftstalag14. I'll keep my eye out for it. Looking at what happened with the Atletico Madrid match tickets it seems pretty similar and many tickets became available just before the game. Hope the pattern stays the same. I'll just need to figure out how to print out my tickets while in Barcelona rather than at home. Thanks again!!!

foolek514

I was looking all day for the Barca vs chealse game ticket and nothing... are you sure your website send you good info about ticket

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Thank you very much for the info Luftstalag14. I'll keep my eye out for it. Looking at what happened with the Atletico Madrid match tickets it seems pretty similar and many tickets became available just before the game. Hope the pattern stays the same. I'll just need to figure out how to print out my tickets while in Barcelona rather than at home. Thanks again!!!

No problem at all. I believe e-tickets are also accepted, but sure, to be on the safe side, print them out. Most hotels would be more than happy to do that for you.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans