FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

JamDav1982

1st tier seats are the ones closest to the pitch, correct? If that's the case, I'm surprised you say it's covered - what do you mean?

First tier at back can be under the stand above which overhangs it. Only really an issue nearer the back.

Think it is one of things they are addressing when stadium developed.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I tried to buy tickets to Celtic Barca last season Champions League in Glasgow. You can try buying from the home team website or 3rd party vendors. It was almost impossible to get it from FCB side.

Edit: I forgot to add that the issue here is that you'll be seated with the home team fans if you buy from the home team websites. With 3rd party vendors, depending on availability of tickets, you may have the option to sit with the away team (i.e FCB). Also, if I'm not totally mistaken, if you try to get away tickets from the FCB site, they are either restricted to socis or socis are given preference. Not sure my memory is 100% accurate here.

Thanks footy, I don't mind sitting with home team fans as my previous experience of that was actually quite pleasant and positive.

I will try Valencia CF's website then, don't want to pay too much from the likes of viagogo..

footyfan

Calma, calma
Thanks footy, I don't mind sitting with home team fans as my previous experience of that was actually quite pleasant and positive.

I will try Valencia CF's website then, don't want to pay too much from the likes of viagogo..

Yeah, viagogo is a total ripoff. Went to see Arsenal PSG last year at the Emirates - you can get good seat tickets from the club website for 1/3rd the price of viagogo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Since I am here I am bumping my old question:

Where do I purchase tickets to our away games? I am going to Barcelona and Valencia in late November and I hope to catch our away game at Mestalla. How and where can I buy tickets?

Thanks!

I think your most viable option is Viagogo where you might get fleeced. Very limited away tickets.

You might have to sit with home fans then.

Or you can check Valencia home site:

http://en.valenciacf.com/ver/1002/buy-tickets-online.html

http://www.entradas.com/Entradas-va...ickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&erid=1457047

DonAK

Problem with buying from 3rd party vendors in Spain is all the fake ticket ones circulating.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Problem with buying from 3rd party vendors in Spain is all the fake ticket ones circulating.

Thanks Don for those links. You mean viagogo had a problem of selling fake tickets particularly in Spain or something? Or you think Valencia CF might not admit me if I bought my ticket from viagogo?

DonAK

As expected like the club, the website itself is dysfunctional lol.

Last option would be meeting up at the ticket office at the Mestalla yourself or alternatively calling them.

Thanks Don for those links. You mean viagogo had a problem of selling fake tickets particularly in Spain or something? Or you think Valencia CF might not admit me if I bought my ticket from viagogo?

Not Viagogo, but you might have a hard time finding out which other 3rd party vendors sell right tickets or not in Valencia.

You could try asking around on Reddit or if they have an English forum.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
I am thinking of going to Camp Nou for the Barca - Malaga game. Will the game be sold out and do I need to get tickets long before the game or can I get them on location?

frankgate

Hello guys, sorry for my first post related to reselling tickets :(
Don't want to break forum rules, may I post a proposal?
Thanks.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am thinking of going to Camp Nou for the Barca - Malaga game. Will the game be sold out and do I need to get tickets long before the game or can I get them on location?

No it won't be sold out at all. If you are sure that you are going you should buy the tickets as soon as they are available on our official site. They accept e-tickets so it is very convenient.

Horatio

You're welcome
No it won't be sold out at all. If you are sure that you are going you should buy the tickets as soon as they are available on our official site. They accept e-tickets so it is very convenient.

Prices are the same? If it's cheaper to get them locally I am willing to risk it.

03wychaidar

Hi all

I appreciate that there are probably a lot of posts on here regarding how to get tickets for El Classico however i was just wondering if someone could let me know when the public sale for these tickets happens?

The FC Barcelona website says that "For FCB v R. Madrid, there are usually two sales processes: an initial one on the same day that all the other matches go on sale (only for non season ticket holding members), and a second one a few days before the match and always providing tickets have been made available via Seient Lluire (S.LL), which initially go on sale to members. If there is high availability, tickets are also put on sale to the general public."

As such, does this mean that the only way I can get cheap tickets to the game is to hope that I get tickets via the public sale a few days before the match? If so, how will I find out when the public sale is exactly?

Chris

I'm from Serbia but live and work in Germany... Does anybody know how to get ticket for big games? Like El Clasico?
I would like to come to Barcelona 4-5 days and watch the game.

Home of Barca Fans