FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

springfield

Hello everyone, I'm a new member to the site and look forward to participating in the forum.

Question: I purchased a ticket for Barcelona vs Eibar on September 20th. But when I purchased the ticket (on the official FC Barcelona site), it said the match was on the 21st. It also said date/time pending. Is there any way to know for sure when the game will actually be played? The 20th or the 21st? When is the schedule finalized? I got lucky and got Boca 105 row 8. So happy :)

I'll be in Barceona for about 6 days and look forward to taking the tour and then watching the game the next day. I can't wait to visit this beautiful city and watching this beautiful team play the game I love.

Thanks so much!! Cheers!

Unconfirmed games are always set on Sunday. So you have to wait until it's confirmed to know when exactly. Can't remember exactly but i thought one month before the game it gets confirmed.

johnm6543

Hello - new member here. Looking for a wee bit of advice and apologies if this isn't the right platform for this. I bought two tickets for the Espanyol match from the club's website on 6/8/17 which were showing the date as 10/9/17 to be confirmed. As the date was then confirmed as 9/9/17, are these tickets still valid - when I reprint them it still shows the date as 10/9/17? Should the club send me a new link with the new date? Thanks in advance.

LaPulg4

Hi there!

Is anyone going to Barca - Espanyol? If so, please give me a shout! ;) Which seat do you recommend? I'm thinking about lateral upper/lower.

cheers

vinni

Hi!

Been a while since i post here. Happy about Semedo, Neymar is dead to me, i hope this is the year Sergi Roberto will be world class etc etc.

Anyway, im going to watch Barcelona-madrid on sunday! If anyone want to go for a beer before the match, send me a msg!
:barcaflag:

johnm6543

Hi - quick note to say that the club have got back to me to confirm that the tickets are still valid even though the date shows as to be confirmed on them. Just me being impatient I suppose. Thanks to all who had a look. Cheers

footyfan

Calma, calma
The strategy of waiting until the day of the game to buy tickets - does that work for tickets with good seating? eg. 100 level or 200 level seats. I want to see Barca vs Celta on Dec 3 weekend.

Also, would it be cheaper to wait until the last day for tickets or buying from the website in advance?

Thank you!

Edit: Also what are the best unrestricted view seats?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The strategy of waiting until the day of the game to buy tickets - does that work for tickets with good seating? eg. 100 level or 200 level seats. I want to see Barca vs Celta on Dec 3 weekend.

Also, would it be cheaper to wait until the last day for tickets or buying from the website in advance?

Thank you!

Edit: Also what are the best unrestricted view seats?

I have only gone twice (2 league games) so far and from my personal experience the chances of waiting and getting better seats are not greater towards the game day. That said, most games are not sold out so you might always find good seats no matter when.

Also I don't believe they lower the ticket prices near the game day.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I have only gone twice (2 league games) so far and from my personal experience the chances of waiting and getting better seats are not greater towards the game day. That said, most games are not sold out so you might always find good seats no matter when.

Also I don't believe they lower the ticket prices near the game day.

Thanks Luft. Where did you sit? The seats under the roof - do you know if they restrict the view? Are these premium seats or something?

I don't mind paying extra for good seats.

JamDav1982

Thanks Luft. Where did you sit? The seats under the roof - do you know if they restrict the view? Are these premium seats or something?

Try not to sit under the roof as doesnt restrict view of game really unless ball in air but a big part of it is taking the whole stadium in and it cuts off that part during game.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Try not to sit under the roof as doesnt restrict view of game really unless ball in air but a big part of it is taking the whole stadium in and it cuts off that part during game.

Yeah, thanks JamDav - that's what I was thinking. Based on ticket prices for upcoming Barca vs Espanyol game, Grandstand 2nd central lower is the most expensive, followed by grandstand 2nd central upper. But it looks like grandstand 2nd central upper is covered by the roof. I suppose the lateral side (opposite to the grandstand) has the best seats.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Both time I stayed in the Tribuna section, it is considered the premium area. It is basically the area under the roof with the big painted FC Barcelona letters, you get to see the bench area. I sat pretty close to the pitch so I didn't have any issues with the roof. Our official site has the view based on each individual seat you select so you can always find out what view you will have based on the seat you selected, try it.

JamDav1982

Yeah, thanks JamDav - that's what I was thinking. Based on ticket prices for upcoming Barca vs Espanyol game, Grandstand 2nd central lower is the most expensive, followed by grandstand 2nd central upper. But it looks like grandstand 2nd central upper is covered by the roof. I suppose the lateral side (opposite to the grandstand) have best seats.

I always go for the second tier anywhere on it really but closer to front the better.

Have been at back of first tier before and far too covered and little view of stadium for me.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Since I am here I am bumping my old question:

Where do I purchase tickets to our away games? I am going to Barcelona and Valencia in late November and I hope to catch our away game at Mestalla. How and where can I buy tickets?

Thanks!

footyfan

Calma, calma
I always go for the second tier anywhere on it really but closer to front the better.

Have been at back of first tier before and far too covered and little view of stadium for me.

1st tier seats are the ones closest to the pitch, correct? If that's the case, I'm surprised you say it's covered - what do you mean?

footyfan

Calma, calma
Since I am here I am bumping my old question:

Where do I purchase tickets to our away games? I am going to Barcelona and Valencia in late November and I hope to catch our away game at Mestalla. How and where can I buy tickets?

Thanks!

I tried to buy tickets to Celtic Barca last season Champions League in Glasgow. You can try buying from the home team website or 3rd party vendors. It was almost impossible to get it from FCB side.

Edit: I forgot to add that the issue here is that you'll be seated with the home team fans if you buy from the home team websites. With 3rd party vendors, depending on availability of tickets, you may have the option to sit with the away team (i.e FCB). Also, if I'm not totally mistaken, if you try to get away tickets from the FCB site, they are either restricted to socis or socis are given preference. Not sure my memory is 100% accurate here.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans