FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

springfield

Thanks man, do you know where they post the announcement that the tickets are on sale for general public?

It will not be sold out, so don't worry about getting a ticket. Best and cheapest way to get a ticket: fcbarcelona.com, official stores, at the stadium. Don't buy from tourist kiosks or others because they charge more.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I will be travelling to Barcelona and Valencia in late November and I want to attend our away game vs. Valencia at the Mestalla on November 26th. Any idea where I can buy tickets? Will our official site sell tickets for an away game like this or do I have to go to Valencia CF's site to buy them?

Also, do I have to buy tickets designated for away fans? I am guessing no, right? I can still wear my Barça jersey sitting among a sea of Valencia fans, right?

bismp

Guys

Is there a chance that i'll be able to find 2 tickets for the Supercopa Classico game in August?I am not a soci.

springfield

Guys

Is there a chance that i'll be able to find 2 tickets for the Supercopa Classico game in August?I am not a soci.

There are still alot of tickets available on the website, that's the cheapest and safest way to get them so just check fcbarcelona.com

MFC1523

Hi everyone,

I've been able to find a lot of great information regarding futbol tickets so a big thank you to this thread. I'm hoping someone here can also help me with advice regarding Barcelona basketball tickets? It has been much harder to find information online regarding these, but I figure some people here may be able to help. I am planning to travel to Barcelona from the US in November and would like to attend the Euro league game vs Maccabi on Nov 23. I read that the basketball stadium is less than 8,000 seats so I am wondering if it is difficult to get tickets for these types of games? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

agm2502

Hi everyone,

I've been able to find a lot of great information regarding futbol tickets so a big thank you to this thread. I'm hoping someone here can also help me with advice regarding Barcelona basketball tickets? It has been much harder to find information online regarding these, but I figure some people here may be able to help. I am planning to travel to Barcelona from the US in November and would like to attend the Euro league game vs Maccabi on Nov 23. I read that the basketball stadium is less than 8,000 seats so I am wondering if it is difficult to get tickets for these types of games? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

You can buy them direct from the FC Barcelona website, whenever I have checked it has never been sold out. I Would keep checking the site for when tickets become available.

messifan123

Hello! I am a huge Barcelona fan from the United States, and I am looking to go to El Clasico in Madrid on December 20th. I am a little bit nervous about being a Barcelona fan in the Bernabeu, and as a last resort I would be ok sitting among the Madridistas, but obviously I would love to be sitting with the Barcelona fans and be able to cheer and show my passion for my team. However, I understand that it is difficult to obtain away tickets, and I am not a Barcelona member. If anybody could give me some guidance with obtaining away tickets, or is able to put me in contact with somebody who could help me obtain away tickets, I would be incredibly grateful. If you could either reply to me directly on this thread or send me a private message, that would be great! I've worked incredibly hard to earn enough money for this adventure and I am very much looking forward to what it has in store for me! Thank you everyone!

Sincerely, Samuel

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's easier for you to get a home ticket and watch it that way.

Away ticket is next to impossible, and even if it is available on sites such a Viagogo, it'll cost you an arm and leg.

soñador

Hello everyone, I'm a new member to the site and look forward to participating in the forum.

Question: I purchased a ticket for Barcelona vs Eibar on September 20th. But when I purchased the ticket (on the official FC Barcelona site), it said the match was on the 21st. It also said date/time pending. Is there any way to know for sure when the game will actually be played? The 20th or the 21st? When is the schedule finalized? I got lucky and got Boca 105 row 8. So happy :)

I'll be in Barceona for about 6 days and look forward to taking the tour and then watching the game the next day. I can't wait to visit this beautiful city and watching this beautiful team play the game I love.

Thanks so much!! Cheers!

messifan123

Ok thank you very much for the information, DonAK and springfield! I would love to attend the May 6th Clasico at the Nou Camp and would much prefer it but it is at the worst and busiest time in the school year! So I think I will settle with being with the Madridistas and try to be low key lol..

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans