FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

DanTaylor

Hi Guys

So i have managed to get hold of 2 x Tickets for El Clasico on 7th Oct and i am now starting to freak out that the could be fake, obvious element of doubt due to how amped i am for this.

I purchased this through Viagogo using my paypal account... I have the tickets but am now worried about legitimacy of website.

Is there any way that i can check this and am i covered if they turn out to be fake?

Thanks
Dan

Tomchin

Hi Guys

So i have managed to get hold of 2 x Tickets for El Clasico on 7th Oct and i am now starting to freak out that the could be fake, obvious element of doubt due to how amped i am for this.

I purchased this through Viagogo using my paypal account... I have the tickets but am now worried about legitimacy of website.

Is there any way that i can check this and am i covered if they turn out to be fake?

Thanks
Dan
You could try sending a scan to Barca's official email (oab@fcbarcelona.cat), I guess they should be able to guarantee whether they're fake or not.

oz187

Thanks Gaining, I will have my young daughter with me! I will keep trying.

The people in the stadium are human beings, they'll accomodate you one way or another. Worst case scenario, you can sit you daughter on aisle seat and you sit on the stairs next to her.

Frankster

Celtic vs Barça

Someone knows when the club starts Ticketsale for the game @ Parkhead ? Send mail to OAB, but didn't get reply yet. I'm a member.

Andreas E

Someone knows when the club starts Ticketsale for the game @ Parkhead ? Send mail to OAB, but didn't get reply yet. I'm a member.

I´ve already booked flights to Glasgow, i am so excited for this game.. (more than el Clasico) :lol:
I think they´ll post information in the late October about this game.

OAB answers in about 2-3 days.. (bad).. :)

celticbhoy

I can get you tickets for the Celtic end if you can help me out with 2 for the nou camp??

Andy, I just took the hit and booked 2 from Ticketmaster, took me ages getting 2 together but I got there in the end!:party1:

By the way, Barca fans will be safe and welcome in the Celtic end!! Hail Hail

Last edited:

celticbhoy

Following Celtics great win tonight at Spartak, Im really looking forward to our match at Camp Nou:barca scarf:
Im really pleased with the tickets they are in "Lateral 1 graderia, sector0029! I just hope they dont throw me and my daughter out for wearing our colours :blush:

fab

New signing
Couldn't get any tickets for sunday. can anyone recomend a nice barça-fan bar or a public viewing place to watch the game?

Home of Barca Fans