FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

amiramir

But what If they sold most of the tickets ? Is there any way to buy tickets at the stadium, few days before the match? I'm coming to barcelona on monday and the match is on wednesday

Toff128

Hi, i seem to able to purchase tickets for the recently released fixtures. I'm a member and all goes fine until payment and no payment card i try works. An error comes with email address to contact, which isn't the oab, to which i did and the reply i got pretty much said i can't purchase tickets from outside Spain, I'm in the UK. As far as I'm aware this is wrong but has anyone else experienced this and is this now correct and i wont be able to purchase other than over there?

Hamillbhoy

Any advice on where to go in Barcelona to purchase match tickets for the game against Man City next Week?
I am a Celtic supporter from Scotland and will be on holiday with my family in Portaventura.
There will be 5 of us looking for tickets and we all love Celtic, Barcelona and look forward to seeing both an independent Scotland and Catalonia :thankyou:

Galning

Hi, i seem to able to purchase tickets for the recently released fixtures. I'm a member and all goes fine until payment and no payment card i try works. An error comes with email address to contact, which isn't the oab, to which i did and the reply i got pretty much said i can't purchase tickets from outside Spain, I'm in the UK. As far as I'm aware this is wrong but has anyone else experienced this and is this now correct and i wont be able to purchase other than over there?

I've heard this before with credit cards from the UK. I don't know/remember how it was solved though. Hope it works out for you!

Any advice on where to go in Barcelona to purchase match tickets for the game against Man City next Week?

Camp Nou, so you're 100% sure the tickets are legit. I have no experience with buying the tickets at certain places where it says they sell "official" tickets so I don't know if they are actually official or not.

footyfan

Calma, calma
How do you get tickets for away Champions League game? I might be trying to go to the Celtic game in Glasgow.
[MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION], sorry to bother you and I'm not sure if you're the right person to ask, but any ideas on what are the best ways to get Celtic tickets?

Mirek91

I am planning on visit the Champions League match at Camp Nou vs. Borrusia on December 6th with my dad as his birthday present.

Since I am from Slovenia and have already bought plane tickets, what is the most secure way (100% sure to get the ticket) of buying the tickets? Are there any specifics regarding that it is a CL match?

Also, any good english speaking pubs for El Clasico game few days before, as we will are coming early for that also?

Galning

How do you get tickets for away Champions League game? I might be trying to go to the Celtic game in Glasgow.
[MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION], sorry to bother you and I'm not sure if you're the right person to ask, but any ideas on what are the best ways to get Celtic tickets?

For the away end - through Barça, and you have to be socio I think. Or member of a penya. The rest: through Celtic.

Galning

I am planning on visit the Champions League match at Camp Nou vs. Borrusia on December 6th with my dad as his birthday present.

Since I am from Slovenia and have already bought plane tickets, what is the most secure way (100% sure to get the ticket) of buying the tickets? Are there any specifics regarding that it is a CL match?

Also, any good english speaking pubs for El Clasico game few days before, as we will are coming early for that also?

Hello, the most secure way is: buy them from FC Barcelona.
Any Irish pub in town, they will basically show the game everywhere though.

Mirek91

Hello, the most secure way is: buy them from FC Barcelona.
Any Irish pub in town, they will basically show the game everywhere though.

Thank you for your answer, but will the tickets be available later, as now I am only shown the leave information form?

I really would not want to come empty handed in the end, regardless the price...

Messi10

Will Barcelona rest players for this game? think they be qualified

Home of Barca Fans