FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

moreino

Hello I am looking to attend the first game of the season vs Betis. There is not many tickets left in groups. I was told that as the game gets closer more seats become available from season ticket holders that cannot make the game. Is this true? Should I wait until the game gets closer to purchase tickets? Thanks!

Yes, it's true. You can wait, you will be able to buy tickets right before the game

moreino

I, too, am looking for tickets to the match on September 21st, Barca vs Ath. Madrid. I can't find two decent seats together on the FC Barcelona website, same with the external link available through Ticketmaster. Any thoughts on purchasing tickets through StubHub or Viagogo? Should I wait for tickets through the Free Your Seat (seient lliure) program? How does that work exactly, do the tickets just open up on the FC Barcelona's site? Not sure what else to do. Thanks!

The game against Atletico will be a popular one, but not a sold-out game. In last season in January, attendance was 94990 (total capacity: 99354).
It will be hard to get seats together from the official source. Third party ticket resellers sell the ticket with a huge premium, you can check and decide. Before that, monitor the website every 1-3 days to see the tendency of tickets available.

moreino

Going to see Atletico match in September. Taking a 4 year old, too young I wonder?

It really depends on the kid. I brought my son to games while he was 2 to 6, he enjoyed it. I always see many kids under 10.
You have to buy a ticket for her/him as well.

bismp

I also consider going to the El Clasico this year.Or at least trying to :p

I am not a member though.Is there a possibility to find a seat(preferably 2)?If it's just 2 days before the match,i guess it will be difficult,as i'll have to book flight tickets in advance.What i am trying to say is that there is no guarantee that you will find a ticket 2 days before the match,as there will be thousands trying to do the same as you,is there?

The other option is to buy a VIP ticket,which is extremely expensive(ranging between 2000 and 4000 euros from what i saw).I mean,this will certainly be a once in a lifetime experience,but...

So,any leads?

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

I am not a member though.Is there a possibility to find a seat(preferably 2)?If it's just 2 days before the match,i guess it will be difficult,as i'll have to book flight tickets in advance.What i am trying to say is that there is no guarantee that you will find a ticket 2 days before the match,as there will be thousands trying to do the same as you,is there?

The other option is to buy a VIP ticket,which is extremely expensive(ranging between 2000 and 4000 euros from what i saw).I mean,this will certainly be a once in a lifetime experience,but...

So,any leads?

Once the tickets have been sold to members a big majority of those + buyers and sellers put them onto ticket websites like Viagogo, You'll be paying from 300euros to 900euros for clasico ticket, but they go on sale way before the game on there.

wisconsincule

So,any leads?

I went to the one in April last year and used Viagogo. The tickets were expensive but it was pretty much hassle free (I used the instant download feature). Honestly it was cool and all to be there for the match but I thought the crowd sucked. For it being El Clasico it seemed like there were more people there for the sake of being able to say they were there than actually caring about Barca and how they did. The atmosphere for the Atleti champions league match was much better and seats were available straight from the box office the day of the match. (I made the mistake of overpaying on Viagogo for those tickets as well but you live and you learn)

bismp

Once the tickets have been sold to members a big majority of those + buyers and sellers put them onto ticket websites like Viagogo, You'll be paying from 300euros to 900euros for clasico ticket, but they go on sale way before the game on there.
So,how many days approximately before the match do the tickets go on sale on Viagogo?

andersonisgod

Really hoping to get over to see Barcelona vs Man City. However I haven't attended a Champions League game before and I'm a bit clueless at the moment as to the ticketing system. Best option I can see would be to use the SpanishTicketBureau site, has anybody used it before? Any feedback on what I can expect from it?I'm hoping to purchase 3 tickets beside each other, any info at all would be hugely appreciated.

Galning

Barcelona's official website is the best option although finding 3 tickets next to each other might be more difficult there.

alexddopest

Hi guys,

flying to barcelona in a week, would really love to attend the game vs Atletico. Ive read about buying the tickets through the official site, but there are none available where I want to sit anytime I check it. There are some behind goals but I would really like the "Tribuna" as i dont mind paying 500 euro for two tickets since I might never see a game this big ever again.

A lot of people say the best way is to wait and try and buy tickets a few days before the kick off. But do you think it will be the same against Atletico or since they have been superb these past years, its really hard to get tickets against them?

There are plenty of tickets available against Alaves, Celtic and even Deportivo played almost one month after the Atletico game so Im losing hope here..

Am I outta luck and my only hope is a site like Viagogo or there is still a possibility of gettin two good seats a few days before the match or on the match day? Would appreciate any help.

Home of Barca Fans