FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Spanjaard5

I'm also trying to get 3 tickets for Saturday's match against Valencia, three in the same section.

Still nothing on their website? Bit strange I think, never seen it happening like this.

But Home against Valencia must be possible I think? Otherwise I want to fly and try if I get tickets in the city centre.

Bit nerve wrecking this...

pascal

Hi, I'm from Belgium and me and my girlfriend are visiting Barcelona from 7-11 May. I will buy tickets for the game vs Espanyol. Just how many days before exactly will they be for sale?

Because we are leaving on saturday (normally the game will be on Sunday). Let's say i buy them on Thursday, will I immediately get the tickets by email?

springfield

I will tell my experience about the Valencia game last weekend (game was on sunday 17 april). Thursday 14 april 14.00h i received the mail that tickets will be available for sale the same day at 16.00h, i went to the site at 16.00h and there were alot of tickets for sale. I think in almost every section you could find some tickets, it was very easy to buy a pair next to each other, and even alot of sections had multiple seats together. You have to pay with credit card and you will get them in your mailbox as soon as payment is succesfull.

For the espanyol game it might be different, it's the last home game, always a small chance that this game will decide who will be la liga champions. Make sure that you register on the official site to get a notification when the sale starts and make sure you check your mailbox (maybe it gets in spam or some other folder). If you can't get a ticket, you still have a chance to buy them in Barcelona city center at touristic info stands.

pascal

I'm already subscribed at the website for notification when the sale starts..

In the worst case if we can't find tickets next to each other (but let's say a couple of rows above), I suppose the Barca supporters are so kind not to refuse changing places with one of us when asked friendly :)..

Barcadub

I'm already subscribed at the website for notification when the sale starts..

In the worst case if we can't find tickets next to each other (but let's say a couple of rows above), I suppose the Barca supporters are so kind not to refuse changing places with one of us when asked friendly :)..

Just wait until you receive the email. if its the game where we win the league well then they might be hard to get. but you should be ok. I know somebody who get tickets beside eachother for the el clasico.

pascal

When will tickets likely become available on the website?

Game is on Sunday. Wednesday, Thursdag?

When is this normally?

EDIT: sale starts tomorrow.

What's the best thing to do if i can't find seats next to each other tomorrow? Wait longer or not.. Don't wanna risk having 0 cards either..

Last edited:

pascal

Stressy times :)

But managed to buy 2 tickets next to each other!

Bloc 224, anyone ever sat there? Good view? Atmosphere?

André

Do you guys know when La Liga and Spanish Supercup will start in August? I will be in Barcelona 9-23 August and i hope to see one game at Caamp Nou

Galning

Do you guys know when La Liga and Spanish Supercup will start in August? I will be in Barcelona 9-23 August and i hope to see one game at Caamp Nou

No. But if you are in Barcelona until the 23th I'm sure you will have the possibility to see a game live.

arc-en-ciel

Hello Barcafans! my husband and I we go to Barcelona from 7 to 16 september and i hope that we will have a possibility to visit any match of Barcelona (it is not important which a match). So and I have one question, besides the match, can I buy tickets, for example at the football training or presentation? and its will be a possibility to make photo with some football-player :messi:? thank you for answers and hello from Russia :rockon:

Galning

So and I have one question, besides the match, can I buy tickets, for example at the football training or presentation? and its will be a possibility to make photo with some football-player :messi:? thank you for answers and hello from Russia :rockon:

Hello :wave: There are no such tickets, no.

Home of Barca Fans