FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Chiringuito

You're welcome :) went there with my wife last night and it was as good as ever, it's my favourite restaurant in the world and the staff are really friendly. Glad you liked it.

Yes it's a super place, not everyday I pay 70 euro for lunch, but it was well worth it :hooray:

springfield

When will they confirm the time and day for the last match day?

I was planning to watch the Valencia game but ryanair has cancelled my flights :( so i might just rebook them to may and watch the last game of the season.

Remigijus1

Hi, Could anybody help me. We have felt in frustrating situation. We bought two tickets to the match between FC Barcelona and Sporting Gijon. The game was preliminary planned to be played on 04/24/2016, but later the game was reschedule to the 04/23/2016. Please, suggest me if there is any option for selling tickets or retrieving our payment.

kollegah

Hi, Could anybody help me. We have felt in frustrating situation. We bought two tickets to the match between FC Barcelona and Sporting Gijon. The game was preliminary planned to be played on 04/24/2016, but later the game was reschedule to the 04/23/2016. Please, suggest me if there is any option for selling tickets or retrieving our payment.

viagogo you can sell them easily

LiamT74

Hi everyone,

Will more general tickets go on sale for the match against Valencia on the 17th April in the week before the match?

I tried to get tickets yesterday but my bank blocked the transaction and now I have fixed it with them, the tickets are all gone.

Would really appreciate any answers or tips

malvolio

just wanted to buy tickets for the valencia game but none are available :( wtf? i've already booked flight and accomodation. :angry:

malvolio

is there a way to subscribe so i can be informed when more are made available? also, what chance do i have to get 2 seats together?
thanks in advance!

JamDav1982

just wanted to buy tickets for the valencia game but none are available :( wtf? i've already booked flight and accomodation. :angry:

Tickets became available yesterday but was more or less juts single seats.

No tickets showing as being available will just be an admin thing. You will def get two tickets together nearer the game.

LiamT74

Hi, thanks for your reply about the valencia tickets.

Im looking to get 5 tickets in the same block, would it be worth waiting till closer to the game so I can get that or should I get what I can as soon as possible?

Raphius

Hello everyone

Does anybody know if it's possible to bring his child (<2 yrs) with a normal ticket to the match against Espanyol?

Unfortunately the faq's on the official website don't really answer such questions, they just explain how to get tickets for children as a member. But as much as I understand, there's no price reduction if you're not a member so I'm thinking, if it's maybe not even allowed to bring kids as non-member?

Does anybody here have experience?

Thank you very much for the help.

Galning

I vaguely remember you have to apply for some "free" ticket for your child. I don't know the details and how to do it though.

Galning

Hi, thanks for your reply about the valencia tickets.

Im looking to get 5 tickets in the same block, would it be worth waiting till closer to the game so I can get that or should I get what I can as soon as possible?

That's up to you. Might get 5 close to each other later on, might not. I dunno.

Home of Barca Fans