FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

moreino

What's the policy on bringing bagpacks and a DSLR into the stadium? I read the official policy doesn't allow professional cameras but it seems people are able to enter with their DSLRs.
I brought DSLR and videocamera to the games many times without problem. I think they are referring to professional/commercial use (of the photo/video) which is prohibited. I wouldn't bring pro telephoto lens just to be sure.
However they check backpacks even more thoroughly after current situation regarding terrorist attacks.

TEKNYK

Thank you! Another question, we have a few days between games, have you been to Ibiza? Is it worth going or would we be better off staying in Barcelona or maybe France? Any other recommendations or cities to visit in Spain? Our hotel is called Melia (in Barcelona) which is in the La Rambla district and our trip will be finishing off in Madrid.

Riku

Anyone looking to sell El Clasico tickets? I've booked the hotel and the flights, but I'm still missing the most important part. ;) Of course I'll try my chances if any tickets will go sale on the website, but I doubt there won't be any. Yes, I'm truly gambling with this plan.

Chiringuito

Anyone looking to sell El Clasico tickets? I've booked the hotel and the flights, but I'm still missing the most important part. ;) Of course I'll try my chances if any tickets will go sale on the website, but I doubt there won't be any. Yes, I'm truly gambling with this plan.

Have the same plan here :)

Any tips on great bars to se the game, if my ticketplans go to ......

kollegah

I think you have to go via Viagogo if you want to be sure, but expect +- 500€ (lowest category)

Galning

I haven't been following it but if there hasn't been a news update on a ticket sale then, no. There won't be one.

Riku

Okay, thanks for the info. Demand definitely is high for this great rivalry. Does anyone happen to have experiences with touts/scalpers on games like this?

Barcadub

I haven't been following it but if there hasn't been a news update on a ticket sale then, no. There won't be one.

i subscribed for the email when they go on sale and i have not received one so far.

hoping some are released tomorrow. they were very late releasing tickets for the Atletico Madrid home game in january.

Chiringuito

From FCB:

"Este viernes 1 de abril a partir de las 16 horas se volverá a abrir la venta, inicialmente en exclusiva para los socios sin abono, de las entradas que quedan disponibles para el partido de la Liga que jugarán el FC Barcelona y el Real Madrid el sábado 2 de abril en el Camp Nou a partir de las 20.30 horas.

Los socios no abonados podrán disfrutar en exclusiva de esta venta hasta el mismo sábado a las 11 horas. A partir de esta hora, la venta se abrirá al resto de socios y al público en general."

Wish me luck :)

Riku

From FCB:

"Este viernes 1 de abril a partir de las 16 horas se volverá a abrir la venta, inicialmente en exclusiva para los socios sin abono, de las entradas que quedan disponibles para el partido de la Liga que jugarán el FC Barcelona y el Real Madrid el sábado 2 de abril en el Camp Nou a partir de las 20.30 horas.

Los socios no abonados podrán disfrutar en exclusiva de esta venta hasta el mismo sábado a las 11 horas. A partir de esta hora, la venta se abrirá al resto de socios y al público en general."

Wish me luck :)

I wish! So same briefly in english: We better be awake on Saturday 11AM CET? :p

BarcaN

Hello I have two questions about the match Barcelona-Valencia on April 17th

1. Does someone know when the tickets Barcelona-Valencia will go on public sale,? anytime soon?
2. Will there be tickets if the ticket sale starts for general public or should I buy tickets at viagogo or something like that?

Home of Barca Fans