FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Barcadub

did only get one 2nd email which was called "the next steps", but so long no money was took from my CC

They will only take money if you are successful, just hoping it wont be done until the start of april when i get paid.

I most likely wont come out of the ballot but you never know.

kollegah

They will only take money if you are successful, just hoping it wont be done until the start of april when i get paid.

I most likely wont come out of the ballot but you never know.

yeah, the email also said that it doesnt mean I was successful.

the thing is: a lot of cards go to the clubs of each team and a lot of cards go to the sposnsor and companys, so the chance to get a card is very low for the public.

King Grego

Hi guys, anybody knows what's the best way to get 2 tickets to the CL game against Atletico? Would there still be tickets available during the days before the game at the Barca stores or best to buy them in advance on the official website? ( we don't have socio membership) Thanks for the help!

Barcadub

Hi guys, anybody knows what's the best way to get 2 tickets to the CL game against Atletico? Would there still be tickets available during the days before the game at the Barca stores or best to buy them in advance on the official website? ( we don't have socio membership) Thanks for the help!

They are on sale to the public later on today.

If there is none, just wait until a few days before the game and there will 100% be some tickets available.

95k attended the league game in January. Big game this.

wisconsincule

Are the seats in the very top level of the stadium that bad? From the Barcelona web site it seems like you are pretty high up there.

awcfy6

Hey everyone, I'm visiting Barcelona next month and attending my first match. Any thoughts on where/when to purchase tickets for the match on April 17th vs. Valencia? Given our place in the league, and Valencia's, I'm tempted to hold off as long as possible thinking the prices will fall? Is that wise or should I purchase now? If I hold off, should I still purchase the tickets online at a later date (through viagogo, etc.) or purchase when I a korrive in Barcelona ?

Galning

Hey everyone, I'm visiting Barcelona next month and attending my first match. Any thoughts on where/when to purchase tickets for the match on April 17th vs. Valencia? Given our place in the league, and Valencia's, I'm tempted to hold off as long as possible thinking the prices will fall? Is that wise or should I purchase now? If I hold off, should I still purchase the tickets online at a later date (through viagogo, etc.) or purchase when I a korrive in Barcelona ?

Ticket prices don't drop, at least not if you buy them from Barça.

lmulion03

Hi All,

What's the policy on bringing bagpacks and a DSLR into the stadium? I read the official policy doesn't allow professional cameras but it seems people are able to enter with their DSLRs.

Thanks!

TEKNYK

Hi guys. I hope everyone is doing great. I haven't posted in a while so it's possible no one even remembers who the hell i am :(

Anyways, my girlfriend and I are going to be at the classico next weekend, and the champions league game at Vicente Calderon, so we're basically going to be in Spain for 2 weeks. I have never been there and have no clue what it's going to be like. We arrive on the 1st of April and have hotel reservations for the first three days, and after we're just going to try and explore and party like crazy. Just hoping someone here is familiar with the city and Spain in general and can give us some advice so we just don't end up being clueless tourists depending on those annoying pamphlets to do anything. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

agm2502

Hi guys. I hope everyone is doing great. I haven't posted in a while so it's possible no one even remembers who the hell i am :(

Anyways, my girlfriend and I are going to be at the classico next weekend, and the champions league game at Vicente Calderon, so we're basically going to be in Spain for 2 weeks. I have never been there and have no clue what it's going to be like. We arrive on the 1st of April and have hotel reservations for the first three days, and after we're just going to try and explore and party like crazy. Just hoping someone here is familiar with the city and Spain in general and can give us some advice so we just don't end up being clueless tourists depending on those annoying pamphlets to do anything. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

If your hotel is near a Metro then I would get a Hola BCN travel card, it gives you unlimited travel on the metro and also the train to the airport. Barcelona is a good walking city as well and you can pretty much just walk from the beach and up the Ramblas to Placa Catalunya, there are countless bars/restaurants along the way. I would look on tripadvisor for reviews of restaurants etc.

A nice place to visit is the 'el Born' district, it's picturesque and again has nice bars etc and the santa maria del mar which is a nice cathedral if you like that sort of thing. The Majic Fountain at night is a must as well, think the lightshow to music is on at around 21:00. There are a number of museums etc. for Picasso & Gaudi but in the times i've gone Barca i've never really gone to them, i prefer just to walk round and hop on and off the metro exploring places while picking a few of the well reviewed places on Tripadvisor to eat at. If you like Steak then try 'Buenos Aires Grill' its not the cheapest palce in the world but a really nice restaurant and steak.

Home of Barca Fans