FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

PacoBJuarez

Hey guys,

I'll finally be coming to Spain April 16th-25th. Dream come true, and I'm super pumped. I'm planning on going to the Valencia match on the 17th and the away match against Deportivo on the 20th. I have flights/hotels taken care of already, but I have no clue how to go about getting tickets for the matches. Can anyone provide some advice on where I should be looking for tickets and when I should be purchasing?

Galning

For the home game you should just buy them via the Barça website. If you are not a socio you can't buy tickets for Barça's away end through Barça so you will have the check Deportivo's website.
Have fun dude :D

PacoBJuarez

For the home game you should just buy them via the Barça website. If you are not a socio you can't buy tickets for Barça's away end through Barça so you will have the check Deportivo's website.
Have fun dude :D

I figured as much about using the Barca website for the home game, but they're only showing VIP tickets for sale. And I can't even find a working version of Deportivo's website... :(

Galning

I figured as much about using the Barca website for the home game, but they're only showing VIP tickets for sale. And I can't even find a working version of Deportivo's website... :(

Then you just have to wait until they open the sale. You will definitely get a ticket for this game so no need to worry.

Here you can buy from Depor: http://www.canaldeportivo.com/taquilla/

It says they are not allowed to sell to supporters from the visiting team but there's no way they can check that.

PacoBJuarez

Thank you! That is amazingly helpful. Not speaking/reading Spanish will make purchasing from that site difficult, but I'm sure I'll find way. You're awesome!

EDIT: Do you know which section is where the away fans usually sit? I'd ideally like to sit with Barcelona fans if possible.

BusiTheKing

Hi people, can anybody shed some light on the probability of getting to purchase tickets for the Clasico in april. I've signed up on the official website, so I will get a notice when ticket sales open. Is it possible to get two tickets this way and is there any other way?
Also, when I'm looking to choose seats for the Getafe game, why can I only choose single isolated seats scattered around the stadium? Is it simply impossible to buy tickets for two seats next to each other?

Last edited:

Mcnico

Hi people, can anybody shed some light on the probability of getting to purchase tickets for the Clasico in april. I've signed up on the official website, so I will get a notice when ticket sales open. Is it possible to get two tickets this way and is there any other way?
Also, when I'm looking to choose seats for the Getafe game, why can I only choose single isolated seats scattered around the stadium? Is it simply impossible to buy tickets for two seats next to each other?
on the week leading upto the Getafe game seats together will come available.

Galning

Thank you! That is amazingly helpful. Not speaking/reading Spanish will make purchasing from that site difficult, but I'm sure I'll find way. You're awesome!

EDIT: Do you know which section is where the away fans usually sit? I'd ideally like to sit with Barcelona fans if possible.

No unfortunately, I don't. On the Depor website you just have to click "Comprar entradas online" and then select Depor-Barça. Then select in which zone you want to sit and how many tickets.
Could use Google Translate or ask here if you're not quite sure what something means.

Never bought tickets from Deportivo though so dunno how it will work once you've bought them.

Galning

The odds are not in your favour but it definitely isn't impossible. Just make sure you are online when they are released otherwise you can definitely forget about it.

Riku

El Clásico tickets on Matchday

Hi guys!

I'm planning to visit El Clásico in coming month. I'm not member and that's why services like Viagogo are the only option to get the tickets to me in Finland. As everyone knows their prices are very expensive, cheapest going around 450 euros.

So I'm here to ask if my plan is total failure or not. I really don't care where I will seat, I just want to experience the atmosphere I've been dreaming for years. I'm most likely to travel on my own and I wondered if it's possible to get any ticket the day before or on the matchday from the stadium? If that doesn't work, buying ticket outside the stadium from any seller is also an option. What comes to prices, my goal would be to go under the prices of services like Viagogo (400-450 euros).

Maybe a stupid idea or not, but I think there might be a change considering I would travel on my own and I can deal seating anywhere on Camp Nou. Any thoughts on this?

Regards from a long term Barca fan,
Riku

wisconsincule

Have any of you purchased tickets to away games? I am trying to sit in our away section for the Sociedad match and am finding it very difficult to internationally call the ticket office (waiting for 20 minutes with just the barca hymn playing with no one answering). I will be arriving in Barcelona April 1st, is my best bet just going to the ticket office and purchasing there? Thanks for the help.

wisconsincule

I purchased my tickets off of Viagogo and you have to remember there are additional fees that aren't originally shown. There was a 86 euro booking fee per ticket that added onto the price as well.

Home of Barca Fans