FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Irishbarcafan

Hi everyone, I am travelling to Barcelona with my 14 year old daughter on the 14th of April and I am hoping to bring her to the Barcelona v Valencia match (scheduled Sun 17th). The official website don't have tickets available yet and either does ticketmaster.es. Would I be mad to buy tickets from a re-seller or does anyone know when these tickets will become available? She would be nervous sitting on her own if we didn't get seats together. Is this match expected to be sold out? Maybe I have bitten off more than I can chew! First post here guys so thank you in advance for any help :)

Co0ter

I just don't enjoy it personally. It's way too high. The players are super small.

If you want to enjoy the view of the stadium I'd say second tier 'cause the stadium feels a lot smaller when you're on the first one. But I personally enjoy the first tier the most, it's where my mate has his season tickets and the view is terrific. With such a budget you should be able to find great seats there. Seats are actually cheaper than lateral second tier, and I find the view better. But as said, it's all personal preference though.

You're way too early. More tickets will become available later on.

I see what you mean by tier 2 prices actually being more expensive than tier 1. The Arsenal tickets aren't available on the website, says for me to leave my email and they will email me a few days before the game when tickets go on sale again. That worries me quite a bit- what if I plan my vacation to be there but I can't get tickets for the game? I'm also not sure how the internet will work when I'm in Spain, will there be wi-fi etc for me to use a laptop to buy tickets or an internet connection for my phone.

I used the Getafe game the weekend before to look at the tiers, and there aren't many tickets available- but like you told the other poster, I'm assuming it's early and more will open up....but when? A few days before the game again?

Also Galning if you dont mind, is there a difference between the lateral side and tribuna sides other than tribuna being the side of the player bench? I almost want to buy tickets vs Getafe just in case I can't get tickets to Arsenal!

Last edited:

Galning

Hi everyone, I am travelling to Barcelona with my 14 year old daughter on the 14th of April and I am hoping to bring her to the Barcelona v Valencia match (scheduled Sun 17th). The official website don't have tickets available yet and either does ticketmaster.es. Would I be mad to buy tickets from a re-seller or does anyone know when these tickets will become available? She would be nervous sitting on her own if we didn't get seats together. Is this match expected to be sold out? Maybe I have bitten off more than I can chew! First post here guys so thank you in advance for any help :)

It will never be sold out so I'd just wait until they are available on the official website. Otherwise you'll overpay.

I see what you mean by tier 2 prices actually being more expensive than tier 1. The Arsenal tickets aren't available on the website, says for me to leave my email and they will email me a few days before the game when tickets go on sale again. That worries me quite a bit- what if I plan my vacation to be there but I can't get tickets for the game? I'm also not sure how the internet will work when I'm in Spain, will there be wi-fi etc for me to use a laptop to buy tickets or an internet connection for my phone.

I used the Getafe game the weekend before to look at the tiers, and there aren't many tickets available- but like you told the other poster, I'm assuming it's early and more will open up....but when? A few days before the game again?

Also Galning if you dont mind, is there a difference between the lateral side and tribuna sides other than tribuna being the side of the player bench? I almost want to buy tickets vs Getafe just in case I can't get tickets to Arsenal!

I'd be very surprised if you couldn't get a ticket for the Arsenal game. From my experience the only game where you have to hurry is El Clasico, all other games you can get a ticket even on match day. I'd say 90.000 spectators max for that game which leaves 10k available even on gameday itself. I know it can be stressy not having your tickets early if it's your first time, and especially when travelling quite a distance, but as said it really shouldn't be a problem.
I'd say most tickets become available one week before 'cause that's when most socis start freeing up their seats + Barça putting most of the tickets on sale immediately instead of just a couple.

what are chances that clasico tickets will be realeased for non-members?
when will it happen, IF it happens?

Sale usually opens 4-5 days before the game to socis without a ticket so I'd assume a day or two before el clasico.

Barcadub

what are chances that clasico tickets will be realeased for non-members?
when will it happen, IF it happens?

a few came available on the day of the game last season. but its very hard to get one. they are gone in seconds.

you just gotta keep trying.

peci

Barcelona - Granada ticket

Hello everyone, i m newbie.

I plan visit Barcelona from 12.03(evening) - 17.03 and i wanted visit match Barcelona - Granada.
I mistaked - i booked ticket, because i thought that it will hold on 13.03.I didn't notice information, that date term will be confirmed in future and it is chance, that match will hold on saturday and i will not be able to go to this match.
Do you know, is any chance to cancel reservation, when it turns out that match will be on saturday? Do you think is any chance, that match will hold on on sunday 13.03(taking into account that after 3 days is match against Arsenal in champions league) ?

Or maybe at least is some chance to sell ticket ? I booked this ticket online, so what part of ticket can i sell ? Tickets which i received on email with confirmation ?

I look forward for some reply because it is important issue for me.

moreino

peci,

I suppose you were thinking of FCB - Getafe. It was confirmed yesterday that the match will be on Saturday 12th March, 16:00. Unfortunately there is no way to cancel tickets to FC Barcelona games. You may sell the ticket through a third party agency (seatwave, viagogo etc.) but you should ask for a very low price. The agency raise the price you ask with a 10-20% booking fee and they may reduce the amount payable to you with VAT (about another 10%). So if I were you I would try to avoid selling through an agency. You may first try to sell it to friends or somewhere you are familiar.
If you got a PDF ticket via email then that is the ticket.

FinBarcelonafan

Hello, what would be the best site to buy tickets for Fc Barcelona vs Arsenal? I assume the game has been sold out, but what site would be the best for buying E-ticket or downloadable ticket? Any ideas? I've find some sites, but I'm just confused, which one would be the most reliable!?

Last edited:

shabz01

Hi,

I have been reading alot that has been written in this thread regarding the elclasic Arpil 3/16 tickets. I am planning to travel with my 3 brothers from Canada and watch the game at Camp Nou. It has been their life long wish.

So far from this thread, I understand that the tickets through the main barca website should be available few days prior to the game and it's very hard to get them as they get sold out. What my question is, has the barca website released any tickets so far? I know currently they don't have any on their website and ony vip are available and i have signed up for notification. But my question is, have they released any batch so far? Did they release any elclasico april 3/16 tickets for general public in the previous months? Or is it that when the tickets will be available on the website, will it be the first time they are going to be available through the main website? Or has a batch already been released previously and that's been all bought out?

If you can kindly please let us all know, if any of you have any informatio.

Thanks and cheers! :)

Galning

There was a pre-sale earlier in the season for members but I don't think non-members could buy tickets then. I could be wrong though.

leon1066

Hi,

I'm hoping to go to the last home game of the season vs Espanyol, however tickets are now sold out. I know that tickets get released in the run up to the game so I still have a chance, but as it is a derby and also the last home game, does anyone know if they will be difficult to get in the few days before the game? Basically i'm worried they will sell out and am considering buying from viagogo instead, would be very grateful if people could offer their advice and opinions?

Thanks!

alabuk

Hello, what would be the best site to buy tickets for Fc Barcelona vs Arsenal? I assume the game has been sold out, but what site would be the best for buying E-ticket or downloadable ticket? Any ideas? I've find some sites, but I'm just confused, which one would be the most reliable!?

I have a few tickets spare for Barcelona v Arsenal in March. Lateral 3rd tier. I'm a member and bought them in December when they were made available. I have them on pdf and also as link to Passbook for mobiles. I'm just looking for pretty much face value, which was 125 euros. I'm new on here so don't know if there's a private message facility for anyone interested, if not my email is smithjulio@yahoo.co.uk

Galning

Hi,

I'm hoping to go to the last home game of the season vs Espanyol, however tickets are now sold out. I know that tickets get released in the run up to the game so I still have a chance, but as it is a derby and also the last home game, does anyone know if they will be difficult to get in the few days before the game? Basically i'm worried they will sell out and am considering buying from viagogo instead, would be very grateful if people could offer their advice and opinions?

Thanks!

Sold out won't happen. Seats together, exactly where you want them, etc. might however be tricky.

leon1066

Sold out won't happen. Seats together, exactly where you want them, etc. might however be tricky.

Thanks, will probably wait then. If la liga is won by then do you think they will present the trophy on the pitch after the game, as it is the last home game?

Home of Barca Fans