FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

dunfermline73

Tickets now on sale for Athletico game. Glad I waited as bought two seats (my son is in the seat and row in front) in Gol nord 2 section 239 for 183 euros. I would have paid almost double that on viagogo. So thanks for the advice to wait and now can't wait for Saturday.

4candles

Tickets now on sale for Athletico game. Glad I waited as bought two seats (my son is in the seat and row in front) in Gol nord 2 section 239 for 183 euros. I would have paid almost double that on viagogo. So thanks for the advice to wait and now can't wait for Saturday.

Enjoy the game.

By the way, it's Atlético Madrid and Athletic Bilbao - there is no such team as Athletico ;)

malvolio

I'm looking to attend my first Barcelona game this spring. Would it be hard to get tickets to the Valencia game on 16th of April? Or it is safer that I choose the next game at home, against Sporting Gijon?

malvolio

I want to buy 2 tickets but from what I have seen on the official website, I can't find free consecutive places. Most are scattered throughout the areas. Would you recommend buying from the stadium or should I choose the Internet route?

jonfritsch

Traveling from US to Spain for Eibar/Barca game at Ipurua. I purchased "away tickets" and says they may be shipped 3/4 days in advance of match. I'll be traveling throughout Europe so my question is...

are Barcelona away tickets issued by Barca or home team and are they usually e-tickets or am I going to have to figure out a way to get them shipped to a secure address is Spain?

thanks for any info

Galning

I want to buy 2 tickets but from what I have seen on the official website, I can't find free consecutive places. Most are scattered throughout the areas. Would you recommend buying from the stadium or should I choose the Internet route?

You're too early. More tickets will become available later.

Galning

Traveling from US to Spain for Eibar/Barca game at Ipurua. I purchased "away tickets" and says they may be shipped 3/4 days in advance of match. I'll be traveling throughout Europe so my question is...

are Barcelona away tickets issued by Barca or home team and are they usually e-tickets or am I going to have to figure out a way to get them shipped to a secure address is Spain?

thanks for any info

They are issued by the hometeam so I have no idea.

Messi10

ok going to Barca vs Sevilla now, buying my tickets tomorrow.

starting price is 69 euros. Wheres the best seat to sit for two? i want a good view of barca and messi. but dont want to spend ridiculous money

dunfermline73

Enjoyed my visit to Barcelona and it was a great experience visiting the Camp Nou. Good win and saw Messi score so son was happy. Good luck to Barca for the rest of the season
and I will be back.

Galning

ok going to Barca vs Sevilla now, buying my tickets tomorrow.

starting price is 69 euros. Wheres the best seat to sit for two? i want a good view of barca and messi. but dont want to spend ridiculous money

Better seats = more expensive. If you want a good view don't go third tier.

Co0ter

I usually enjoy watching games in the States from the first or second row of the middle third tier, is it particularly bad at the Camp Nou for some reason?

I'm starting to get aspects of my trip planned out; is there a certain time I should expect/look to buy tickets? It's weird how they aren't all available at once. I get nervous about waiting and not being able to find two together.

Edit: What part of the stadium do you suggest? I'm looking to spend up to 200 euros (260 dollars) a ticket.

Last edited:

Messi10

How come I am finding it hard to find two seats together for the Seville game end of Feb? It cant be all sold out already?
when i click on tomorrows Valencia game there loads of seats left together

Galning

I usually enjoy watching games in the States from the first or second row of the middle third tier, is it particularly bad at the Camp Nou for some reason?

I'm starting to get aspects of my trip planned out; is there a certain time I should expect/look to buy tickets? It's weird how they aren't all available at once. I get nervous about waiting and not being able to find two together.

Edit: What part of the stadium do you suggest? I'm looking to spend up to 200 euros (260 dollars) a ticket.

I just don't enjoy it personally. It's way too high. The players are super small.

If you want to enjoy the view of the stadium I'd say second tier 'cause the stadium feels a lot smaller when you're on the first one. But I personally enjoy the first tier the most, it's where my mate has his season tickets and the view is terrific. With such a budget you should be able to find great seats there. Seats are actually cheaper than lateral second tier, and I find the view better. But as said, it's all personal preference though.

How come I am finding it hard to find two seats together for the Seville game end of Feb? It cant be all sold out already?
when i click on tomorrows Valencia game there loads of seats left together

You're way too early. More tickets will become available later on.

Home of Barca Fans