FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Pejovski

Barcelona - Atletico Madrid

Why there are no tickets on the official page for Barcelona - Atletico Madrid? I bought flying tickets and house for that match and there are still no tickets im getting worried :/

Co0ter

Hey ladies/gents, I'm looking to visit Barcelona (Europe in general) for the first time this spring. I'm looking to buy tickets and would love and appreciate some advice.

First of all, what are the options for buying tickets? Do you have to buy them from the official site? Are there "ticketmaster" type sites or third party sites to buy the tickets from officially like in the US? Also, how much do decent (non corner flag, behind net) tickets go for?

Also, is the process for buying tickets different depending if you are buying la liga tickets or champion's league tickets? (to watch game at Camp Nou, of course).

Galning

Hey ladies/gents, I'm looking to visit Barcelona (Europe in general) for the first time this spring. I'm looking to buy tickets and would love and appreciate some advice.

First of all, what are the options for buying tickets? Do you have to buy them from the official site? Are there "ticketmaster" type sites or third party sites to buy the tickets from officially like in the US? Also, how much do decent (non corner flag, behind net) tickets go for?

Also, is the process for buying tickets different depending if you are buying la liga tickets or champion's league tickets? (to watch game at Camp Nou, of course).

I'd recommend buying them through the official website. Ticket prices vary from game to game so you'll have to check yourself according to your budget.
Nope it's the same. Sometimes ticket sales for a certain game will be closed though which means you'll have to wait until it opens again. Unless you're looking for Real Madrid/CL semi final tickets it should be easy to buy them the official way.

Co0ter

I'd recommend buying them through the official website. Ticket prices vary from game to game so you'll have to check yourself according to your budget.
Nope it's the same. Sometimes ticket sales for a certain game will be closed though which means you'll have to wait until it opens again. Unless you're looking for Real Madrid/CL semi final tickets it should be easy to buy them the official way.

Cool thanks, I'm trying to plan my visit to coincide with 2nd game of round of 16 or perhaps quarter finals. Does the official website have all these time periods posted ahead of time so we know when tickets will go on sale/be available?

pascal

Hi,

Me and my girlfriend will be visiting Barcelona from 7-11 May. During this period we would like to attend the homegame against Espanyol (final homegame of the regular season).

What's the best method for buying tickets. Official website of course but when? If I look at the available places at this time, very few seats available. I'm guessing the number of seats will grow up till the match? We would like to seat next to each other of course..

UP..

mreo

Online Ticket Purchasing

Hi guys,

I want to buy a ticket for Barcelona-Sevilla match on Feb 28 but i don't have a credit card.Is there any problem if i use my cousin's card and download the ticket on my iPhone Passbook?

NvanMJ

Why there are no tickets on the official page for Barcelona - Atletico Madrid? I bought flying tickets and house for that match and there are still no tickets im getting worried :/

Just wait a little bit longer It's difficult, but have some patience. Tickets will be available 3-4 days before the match.

allisterb

Just wait a little bit longer It's difficult, but have some patience. Tickets will be available 3-4 days before the match.

Will the good seats get available in that 3-4 day window before the Barca-athletico game? Like the premium tribune 1 tier close to the field? I'm looking specifically for those tickets (close to messi ;)). Or should I buy them from viagogo now?

Mcnico

Will the good seats get available in that 3-4 day window before the Barca-athletico game? Like the premium tribune 1 tier close to the field? I'm looking specifically for those tickets (close to messi ;)). Or should I buy them from viagogo now?

You will find seats in most areas will come available. I got row 5 for PSG quarter final last April. Purchased 4 days before :)

Galning

Cool thanks, I'm trying to plan my visit to coincide with 2nd game of round of 16 or perhaps quarter finals. Does the official website have all these time periods posted ahead of time so we know when tickets will go on sale/be available?

I haven't bought tickets this season but last year, if the sale wasn't open yet, you could leave your email and they'd let you know when they'd open the ticket sale.

Hi guys,

I want to buy a ticket for Barcelona-Sevilla match on Feb 28 but i don't have a credit card.Is there any problem if i use my cousin's card and download the ticket on my iPhone Passbook?

No.

AzaR

Anyone suggest where to get a ticket at the emirates?

Managed to find a ticket at the etihad last season, but thats the etihad :p

Home of Barca Fans