Page 101 of 144 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2156

Thread: FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

  1. #1501
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4

    Barcelona - Atletico Madrid

    Why there are no tickets on the official page for Barcelona - Atletico Madrid? I bought flying tickets and house for that match and there are still no tickets im getting worried :/

  2. #1502
    Senior Member
    Co0ter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,607
    Hey ladies/gents, I'm looking to visit Barcelona (Europe in general) for the first time this spring. I'm looking to buy tickets and would love and appreciate some advice.

    First of all, what are the options for buying tickets? Do you have to buy them from the official site? Are there "ticketmaster" type sites or third party sites to buy the tickets from officially like in the US? Also, how much do decent (non corner flag, behind net) tickets go for?

    Also, is the process for buying tickets different depending if you are buying la liga tickets or champion's league tickets? (to watch game at Camp Nou, of course).
    Pwn'ing no0bs since 1985.

  3. #1503
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Co0ter View Post
    Hey ladies/gents, I'm looking to visit Barcelona (Europe in general) for the first time this spring. I'm looking to buy tickets and would love and appreciate some advice.

    First of all, what are the options for buying tickets? Do you have to buy them from the official site? Are there "ticketmaster" type sites or third party sites to buy the tickets from officially like in the US? Also, how much do decent (non corner flag, behind net) tickets go for?

    Also, is the process for buying tickets different depending if you are buying la liga tickets or champion's league tickets? (to watch game at Camp Nou, of course).
    I'd recommend buying them through the official website. Ticket prices vary from game to game so you'll have to check yourself according to your budget.
    Nope it's the same. Sometimes ticket sales for a certain game will be closed though which means you'll have to wait until it opens again. Unless you're looking for Real Madrid/CL semi final tickets it should be easy to buy them the official way.

  4. #1504
    Senior Member
    Co0ter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Galning View Post
    I'd recommend buying them through the official website. Ticket prices vary from game to game so you'll have to check yourself according to your budget.
    Nope it's the same. Sometimes ticket sales for a certain game will be closed though which means you'll have to wait until it opens again. Unless you're looking for Real Madrid/CL semi final tickets it should be easy to buy them the official way.
    Cool thanks, I'm trying to plan my visit to coincide with 2nd game of round of 16 or perhaps quarter finals. Does the official website have all these time periods posted ahead of time so we know when tickets will go on sale/be available?
    Pwn'ing no0bs since 1985.

  5. #1505
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by pascal View Post
    Hi,

    Me and my girlfriend will be visiting Barcelona from 7-11 May. During this period we would like to attend the homegame against Espanyol (final homegame of the regular season).

    What's the best method for buying tickets. Official website of course but when? If I look at the available places at this time, very few seats available. I'm guessing the number of seats will grow up till the match? We would like to seat next to each other of course..
    UP..

  6. #1506
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    66

    Arsenal Ticket

    Hi,

    Looking for a ticket for the arsenal game in London...Any members have a spare one or know of any that I can buy.

  7. #1507
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2

    Online Ticket Purchasing

    Hi guys,

    I want to buy a ticket for Barcelona-Sevilla match on Feb 28 but i don't have a credit card.Is there any problem if i use my cousin's card and download the ticket on my iPhone Passbook?

  8. #1508
    New signing

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    28
    The tickets for the Barca members aren't on sale until next week, so no one would have one spare yet.

  9. #1509
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejovski View Post
    Why there are no tickets on the official page for Barcelona - Atletico Madrid? I bought flying tickets and house for that match and there are still no tickets im getting worried :/
    Just wait a little bit longer It's difficult, but have some patience. Tickets will be available 3-4 days before the match.

  10. #1510
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by NvanMJ View Post
    Just wait a little bit longer It's difficult, but have some patience. Tickets will be available 3-4 days before the match.
    Will the good seats get available in that 3-4 day window before the Barca-athletico game? Like the premium tribune 1 tier close to the field? I'm looking specifically for those tickets (close to messi ). Or should I buy them from viagogo now?

  11. #1511
    New signing

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by allisterb View Post
    Will the good seats get available in that 3-4 day window before the Barca-athletico game? Like the premium tribune 1 tier close to the field? I'm looking specifically for those tickets (close to messi ). Or should I buy them from viagogo now?
    You will find seats in most areas will come available. I got row 5 for PSG quarter final last April. Purchased 4 days before

  12. #1512
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Co0ter View Post
    Cool thanks, I'm trying to plan my visit to coincide with 2nd game of round of 16 or perhaps quarter finals. Does the official website have all these time periods posted ahead of time so we know when tickets will go on sale/be available?
    I haven't bought tickets this season but last year, if the sale wasn't open yet, you could leave your email and they'd let you know when they'd open the ticket sale.

    Quote Originally Posted by mreo View Post
    Hi guys,

    I want to buy a ticket for Barcelona-Sevilla match on Feb 28 but i don't have a credit card.Is there any problem if i use my cousin's card and download the ticket on my iPhone Passbook?
    No.

  13. #1513
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thanks man [MENTION=695]Galning[/MENTION]

  14. #1514
    Member
    AzaR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    425
    Anyone suggest where to get a ticket at the emirates?

    Managed to find a ticket at the etihad last season, but thats the etihad :P

  15. #1515
    Lifestealer
    Icarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,180
    Emptyhad you mean

Tags for this Thread