FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Mcnico

I hope everyone is enjoying the grenada match. :)

I finally got my ass off to order plane tickets for the return leg against Arsenal in Barcelona. My girlfriend is a long time Arsenal fan so this should be intresting..

I never been to camp nou yet so i have a question about the tickets there. How much do they usally cost if i buy them straight from the club? I see on viagogo i need to pay about 228 euros to sit at the long side 4. I'm asking since im not sure how much i will save if i wait til the club releases their tickets, and i dont want to end up without any tickets at all.. Thanks in advance for any replies
Last season I paid 115e for the quarter final against PSG. Good seat close to corner flag. They will definitely be cheaper from club but it is a waiting game. Most tickets will come to sale a few days before but it isn't a gamble as it never sells out. I am also travelling to the Arsenal game and hopefully Getafe Sunday before :)

samwilson1

Tickets for the Arsenal game at the Emirates.

Can anyone please advise me where I might get tickets for the game vs Arsenal at the Emirates? I am in Scotland and am going to London for a couple of days and would like to see the game.

Flo1107

Hello from German,

I have one question. We' ve planned to visit the Match against Valencia in April.
Our Plane is sheduled to land in Barcelona at Saturday 1600
The game isnt finally scheduled yet.
How are the Chances that the game will be on Saturday at 1600???
When will it finally scheduled? I Hope it will be on Sunday
Greetings
Flo

Galning

Can anyone please advise me where I might get tickets for the game vs Arsenal at the Emirates? I am in Scotland and am going to London for a couple of days and would like to see the game.

Buy them via Arsenal.
Hello from German,

I have one question. We' ve planned to visit the Match against Valencia in April.
Our Plane is sheduled to land in Barcelona at Saturday 1600
The game isnt finally scheduled yet.
How are the Chances that the game will be on Saturday at 1600???
When will it finally scheduled? I Hope it will be on Sunday
Greetings
Flo

A week or two before the actual game.

allisterb

barca-athletico

Hi guys,

Im flying quite a distance(from Asia) to watch Barcelona - Athletico Madrid on the 30th of Jan. Should I wait for tickets to be released on the official site days before the game as everyone says or should I go ahead and purchase them from viagogo as this is an important game. I intend on getting good tickets as close to the players as I can and my budget is 400-500$

Thanks and appreciate your replies!

Messi10

Thanks, but will I be avaliable to buy the tickets outside the ground on the day of the game? Or is it best to buy online

pascal

Hi,

Me and my girlfriend will be visiting Barcelona from 7-11 May. During this period we would like to attend the homegame against Espanyol (final homegame of the regular season).

What's the best method for buying tickets. Official website of course but when? If I look at the available places at this time, very few seats available. I'm guessing the number of seats will grow up till the match? We would like to seat next to each other of course..

barsabgfootball

Hi,so I am going to Barcelona for the crucial game against Atletico.There are still no tickets on the official page but there is no way i am going to spain without watching the game.Should i buy from viagogo?are they legit or they are scam?please help me

Home of Barca Fans