Marco Verratti

Yannik

What rule is that?

You can't receive from the keeper after passing it to him?

http://fr.fifa.com/mm/document/footballdevelopment/refereeing/81/42/36/lawsofthegame_2012_e.pdf
Page 119, point 12.

Cautions for unsporting behaviour:

There are different circumstances when a player must be cautioned for unsporting behaviour, e.g. if a player:

[...] 12. uses are deliberate trick while the ball is in play to pass the ball to his own goalkeeper with his head, chest, knee, etc in order to circumvent the Law, irrespective of wether the goalkeeper touches the ball with his hands or not. The offence is committed by the player in attempting to circumvent both the letter and the spirit of Law 12 and play is restarted with an indirect free kick

serghei

Odd. What about when players pass the ball to their keeper with their chest. I've seen keepers catching those passes and no indirect FKs were given.

Yannik

Odd. What about when players pass the ball to their keeper with their chest. I've seen keepers catching those passes and no indirect FKs were given.

when the whole thing happened in play in a situation where this wasn't exploiting the rules, then it's ok, like a corner for example. But here the ball is on the ground, there was no need to do that. I've seen teams trying to waste time by having the goalkeeper constantly throwing the ball onto his defenders head and pick it up again, same shit here, it makes sense to caution it because this isn't in the sense of the game.

Home of Barca Fans